X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket

Hi, travelling to Phuket next week and have not been for ages (like years). Is soi croc still the place for the LB scene??

Any particular bars that are recommended for younger pre-ops??

Thanks.. can't wait..

Yes, Soi Croc, Cocktails & Dreams now moved about 50m away, Tootsie's Massage, and lots of young girls on Bangla
    street (many underage is my guess).

Comment

Comment

the new cocktails and dreams is something quite different know.
        more of a show cabaret fortourists.
        soi crocodile has the crazy LBs dancing on stage. but i avoid them.
        go down soi tiger and check a few of the bars. theres one in particular with a good pre-op and a good post-op but i wont list the bars name as the wait staff were absoultely rude and bitchy when i simply asked what the charges were on a cryptic bill.

acouple of nights in phuket is ok for a sin adventure, but the place is a shithole and the beach isnt that nice.

the tuk tuk drivers are not human anymore.

Comment

You must be thinking of the Guess bar na? The wait staff are completely bonkers.

When you say Phuket do you mean Patong? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Patong beach except if you don't like crowds.

Comment

jack, despite frequent slams on Phuket in this forum I love the place. Unless things have changed drastically since last April, C&D and the Croc area do indeed have young pre ops in attendance! If you really enjoy the night life, they also love the after hour discos around town.

Comment

Qwerty, pretty much everything you say is wrong, granted, it's your opinion.

The "crazy" LBs in Soi Crocodile are about the most beautiful in Thailand.

The "beach isn't that nice"...there are 12 main and maybe 100 minor beaches in Phuket. As I have travelled all over Asia and the Caribbean many times over, I would say some of the beaches in Phuket, like Lam Sing and Kata Noi, match any in the world. Patong beach is wonderful except it has lots of people.

Later in the evening (midnight onwards), almost every road that people or cars pass by have LBs on them, and lots of young ones.

In all of Thailand, it is the only place I know that has a 100% LB massage place (Tootsie's) and another in the absolute main area of the whole island (near Bangla, Patong) another with 4 LBs; all lovely.

The only thing I would agree with you on is the Tuk Tuk drivers.

So while I respect your view, there is a good reason it is the no.1 travel destination in Asia...a lot of people like it because of it's great beaches, a reasonable night life, and many things to do and nice places to go.

Comment

Working...
              X