Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Time Rooms In Phuket

Gooday Everyone:

Off to Phuket in late November what is the availability of ST rooms around Soi Crocodile. Would love to use my room but circumstances do not allow that. Are there any stunners that I should try to catch up with during my week down there

There is a place called Bangla House right opposite Cocktails and Dreams. These pictures are from torurot.
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 19 2006,03:00) There is a place called Bangla House right opposite Cocktails and Dreams.
          Have you ever frequented these premises Ozzie?
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 18 2006,22:56)
            (ozzie @ Sep. 19 2006,03:00) There is a place called Bangla House right opposite Cocktails and Dreams.
            Have you ever frequented these premises Ozzie?
            Haha I didn't recognize it empty

randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

It's a GREAT place to stay. 4-500 Bhat for the short time rooms, 1st floor. Girls get a small commission on the fee. Opened last year so they are virtually brand new. Top floor is for long time accomodation 900 - 1000 Bhat. Only downside is that all the C&D girls can see who you take in as there is only one exit. VERY LB friendly. By now most girls will have had their ID cards scanned into their computer system, staff are very nice, no hassle people. Recommended!

Comment

Thanks for that guys, It has been about 10 years since last went to Phuket, have enjoyed BKK and Chiang Mai about 5 years ago

Comment

Can any one give medirections to Cocktails and Dreams... Is it located down the block from the disco "tiger" or what ever it is now?

Little help here...

Comment

(ranger88 @ Sep. 27 2006,17:17) Can any one give medirections to Cocktails and Dreams...  Is it located down the block from the disco "tiger" or what ever it is now?

Little help here...
                    Where it was before?turn right in the aley and you cant miss it

Comment

It's about 40 m from Tiger, going away from the sea toward 2p rd (however it's spelt) There is a small lane/Alley, at the end is a Thai kick Boxing ring. If you get to the End of Bangla Rd turn around go back toward the sea, take the FIRST Lane/Alley on your right, go 40 m down it and you won't miss it.

Comment

Working...
                      X