X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tootsies massage and bar

Hi folks, does anyone have any up to date info on tootsies bar and massage. Going there in a few weeks and looking for any info at all. Be good to know about current prices, quality of your visit etc. thank you

Originally posted by Qeeb View Post
    Hi folks, does anyone have any up to date info on tootsies bar and massage. Going there in a few weeks and looking for any info at all. Be good to know about current prices, quality of your visit etc. thank you
    I've seen two ladyboys there 7 years ago & both were good experiences. One was mostly just a sex session & the other ladyboy gave me a full soapy massage with happy ending & sex.
    Back then they had a small bar across the street called Tootsies Corner which I think is now closed. We spent lots of time hanging out at the bar & met many great ladyboys that were working there. The bar acted as a waiting room & helped attract customers.

It appears that they are still open based on their Twitter page.

These pics were posted April 6.

GKhxIp1bEAAPU0L.jpg GKhxIp5bUAA9v-y.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I'm not so sure it's open.
      Only one post on X in 2024. Google maps shows something, but it's not in the area it used to be in and street view shows no signs.
      The web site is dead (probably true for 80% of Thai businesses).

I think the only way to know is to go.

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

I've seen two ladyboys there 7 years ago & both were good experiences. One was mostly just a sex session & the other ladyboy gave me a full soapy massage with happy ending & sex.
      Back then they had a small bar across the street called Tootsies Corner which I think is now closed. We spent lots of time hanging out at the bar & met many great ladyboys that were working there. The bar acted as a waiting room & helped attract customers.

It appears that they are still open based on their Twitter page.

These pics were posted April 6.

GKhxIp1bEAAPU0L.jpg GKhxIp5bUAA9v-y.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X