X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tips

Just returned from 2 weeks in Pattaya and want to mention two things that might help other BMs.

1) Walking around Pattaya you will be accosted many times a day by people selling time share. If you engage with them they pretend they are doing a survey, get your details and start calling your hotel. So they are a constant nusiance.

Fortunately they target certain nationalities and the first question they ask is "What country do you come from". If you reply Russia, they lose interest immediately and go away. This works a treat every time.

2) I luckily found a lovely LB who stayed with me for 5 days. Every morning I handed her money so she could pay for everything we spent. Taxis, beach massages etc. As you all know Farangs pay more, even the beach vendors were saying in Thai. "Ballons, 50 baht Thai, 100 Baht Falang" Anyway, my LB friend paid for everything and we paid Thai prices.

Hope some of this helps you have a great trip. I was really lucky to hook up with Big Tel, Pig Dog and Lefty and had a great time, thanks guys

(janabiyah @ May 22 2008,16:14) Fortunately they target certain nationalities and the first question they ask is "What country do you come from". If you reply Russia, they lose interest immediately and go away. This works a treat every time.
    Great tip. I never thought of that!

Good to meet up with you...

Comment

They'll soon get wise to that unless we all buy mullet wigs
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ May 23 2008,06:32)
        Good one JS.

This is me with my new Mullet
        Attached Files

Comment

(janabiyah @ May 22 2008,17:14) Just returned from 2 weeks in Pattaya and want to mention two things that might help other BMs.

1) Walking around Pattaya you will be accosted many times a day by people selling time share. If you engage with them they pretend they are doing a survey, get your details and start calling your hotel. So they are a constant nusiance.

Fortunately they target certain nationalities and the first question they ask is "What country do you come from". If you reply Russia, they lose interest immediately and go away. This works a treat every time.

2) I luckily found a lovely LB who stayed with me for 5 days. Every morning I handed her money so she could pay for everything we spent. Taxis, beach massages etc. As you all know Farangs pay more, even the beach vendors were saying in Thai. "Ballons, 50 baht Thai, 100 Baht Falang" Anyway, my LB friend paid for everything and we paid Thai prices.

Hope some of this helps you have a great trip. I was really lucky to hook up with Big Tel, Pig Dog and Lefty and had a great time, thanks guys
          1) Want it easier? Look right through them, don't react and walk straight on. You don't even have to talk to those fucks. Pretend that they are just not there!

Or say "Bai hai pon"

2) I do this most of the times, too. I hate having discussions with those taxi fucks about the money (it's 10 baht, thai or farang! Official law!), so she pays and he doesn't start one.

Comment

(janabiyah @ May 22 2008,17:14) Hope some of this helps you have a great trip.
            Hi Janabiyah,

If my memory serves me correct, you were quite a prolific poster on the original QuestionablegirlsofThailand forum, where you posted some excellent information ?

Asuming I've got the right guy, I recall you making some particularly useful posts.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Obvious tip for all the experience lb admirers, but based on brocklanders report, whenever asked how much, flip the question and have them tell you first. it's worked wonders for me!

Comment

I tell them I'm from Mars and keep walking....If that doesn't work, I tell them to fuck off...that usually works...

But they really don't bother me...It's the fucking tailors who try and grab you as you walk by that I find annoying...

I'm certainly not a Pattaya expert, but the only places I've encountered double pricing is at venues like Tiffany and Alcazar...And there are ways around that...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(koykaeng @ May 23 2008,20:42)
                  (janabiyah @ May 22 2008,17:14) Hope some of this helps you have a great trip.
                  Hi Janabiyah,

If my memory serves me correct, you were quite a prolific poster on the original QuestionablegirlsofThailand forum, where you posted some excellent information ?

Asuming I've got the right guy, I recall you making some particularly useful posts.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Tks KK for your kind comment. QTOF is such a distant memory now, but it was great at the time.

To return the compliment, I've also enjoyed many of your posts, keep it up and kind regards

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2008,22:33) I tell them I'm from Mars and keep walking....If that doesn't work, I tell them to fuck off...that usually works...

But they really don't bother me...It's the fucking tailors who try and grab you as you walk by that I find annoying...

I'm certainly not a Pattaya expert, but the only places I've encountered double pricing is at venues like Tiffany and Alcazar...And there are ways around that...
                    mmmm I guess Martians are not on their list either.

I dont think they grant visas to them yet, although I did spot quite a few on Walking street.

Probably beamed straight down from the Mother ship.

Comment

Possibly survived the influenza attack that killed the other martians
                      Attached Files

Comment

(janabiyah @ May 22 2008,02:14) Fortunately they target certain nationalities and the first question they ask is "What country do you come from". If you reply Russia, they lose interest immediately and go away. This works a treat every time.
                        Tried this for the first time today on Walking Street.

Worked like a charm!

Comment

(janabiyah @ May 23 2008,08:29)
                          (jimslim @ May 23 2008,06:32)
                          Good one JS.

This is me with my new Mullet
                          Yes but they could think your Scouse
                          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I have two methods to deal with the tailors which usually work.

1. When I am walking along and one of them says "Hello my friend, where are your from?" or something like that, I just say "North Korea" it usually puzzles them just enough to buy you some time to get past them.

2. If I see one of them stretching out his hand to shake mine, I just wipe the sweat from my forehead with my shaking hand, again it can buy you a few secs to pass them, all a matter of putting them off balance.

Comment

(bumblebee @ Jun. 08 2008,07:51) I have two methods to deal with the tailors which usually work.

1. When I am walking along and one of them says "Hello my friend, where are your from?" or something like that, I just say "North Korea" it usually puzzles them just enough to buy you some time to get past them.

2. If I see one of them stretching out his hand to shake mine, I just wipe the sweat from my forehead with my shaking hand, again it can buy you a few secs to pass them, all a matter of putting them off balance.

Great tips BB.

The number of Tailor shops has increased, I couldnt believe when I looked at my Walking st pics, they are everywhere.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X