X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to approach cabaret girls

I will admit, I was totally moved after seeing my first cabaret show and it was not even the Tiffany's . But after seeing it once, even the Tiffany's does not impress me much (any more). I was there, heck, why am I sitting next to these Korean old ladies? However, I was always interested to take one of these stage stars back to my hotels. I know it has been done (a lot?) but not by me. :-) Anyone who has done it care to share the secret? is there a known protocol/procedure?
    Oh yes, I am talking about taking them back to the hotels for sex of course. I am not talking about trying to get no flings....

damn! how can I edit the title, I obviously had a typo... not cabernate girls ...cabaret girls...

Comment

Damn, I thought you were running a thread on red wine ...... cabernet sauvignon, mmmmmm

The mods will correct your little mistake & delete my post at the same time
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I'd like to meet a Pinoit Grigio girl myself, they are very sweet.

Seriously, the best way is to see the last show of the night, then be flirty with the girl outside and hand her a slip of paper with your mobile number on it.

The only problem with this, is if the girl you want is one of the backup dancers who does not get to go outside for photos.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Here is what has worked for me in the past. Dress properly, no shorts or ratty shirt, be clean shaven, hair combed and use a deoderant. These ladys do not want to see a cheap charlie trying to hit on them in front of their peers. Wait until the last show of the evening and go outside with the rest of the people. If you have a particular LB in mind see if she is out there posing for photos, otherwise just check out what is available and then approach her. Start with the usual small talk, "Hello, you look very beautiful, I liked the show very much, my name is ??, etc, etc. etc. If you sense that she is receptive to your conversation then ask her if she would like to go eat something and then go to a disco. If she cannot give you a straight up answer right away, give her your mobile number and ask her to call you if she changes her mind. Now, move on to a second choice and start the dance all over again. From my own experiances, these LB'S do not want to be approached as if they were the common variety P4P LB'S. The first time that I tried to get an LB from the Tiffany show was back in 2001, I did all that I have listed and I ended up with a great LB named Kai who stayed with me all night and would call me in the evening between shows to see if I wanted to get together with her again. This approach has worked at Tiffanys, Alcazar, Simon Caberet in Chaing Mai and Mambo in Bangkok. Try it, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Slowly from behind in quiet shoes then grab them
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Slowly from behind in quiet shoes then grab them
              you mean being a little light on the old loafers..

Comment

poguemahone gave excellent advice - but also be aware that not all showgirls are in the pay 4 play scene. One other thing you need to know is the ones who do p4p may charge more than a regular bar girl.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good advice PM & RX

I think i'll try my luck this coming trip

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Both PM & Rxp are 100% correct.

You should pre-write your name and Thai phone number in clear capital letters an a number of pieces of paper, (like hotel notepaper) before you go in order to hand them out.

If you really fancy a non P4P girl, perseverance will pay off.

I have followed up a visit to a show and having no success after the show, by asking someone-else for the girl's name & sending flowers the following day to the dressing room and then being totally successful with that girl the following night.

I reckoned if it worked in London and New York for "stage-door Johnnys" in the past it would work in Bangkok today.

Politeness, old fashioned courtesy and a very respectful attitude delivered in a laid-back manner, does actually get you laid.

Comment

A lifetime of seduction all boiled down to your last sentence.

No wonder I don't get it, the only pieces of paper I thought to hand out were 1000 baht notes.

I always worked on the theory that in LOS money was enough but if they are not P4P, I guess your approach is more appropriate.

Even the working girls love the fun of the chase, they may need our money but I guarantee a better night if they aren't degraded before the room.

Something to consider when approaching one of the glamours.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I did forget to include this additional piece of advice. If your mobile phone has a built in digital camera or you are packing around a small one walk up to the LB you are interested in and ask her to pose for a picture. When you have finished, show her the photo, compliment her on her beauty and please be sure to tip her at least 100 baht. Thai ladys/lb's love to be complimented and with the addition of a small tip they know that you are not a cheap charlie.

Comment

Agree with PM and some other posters - the cabaret girls appear to me to be a different breed. Still dirty and nasty at the core (well, some at least) but they have an air of sophistication and quality that their bargirl brethern lack. So yes, when you go approach them its going to work in your favor to be more witty and charming than blunt and direct. I found that being a tad bit more respectful helps out. If they like you, they'll play your game and you'll have a good shot at having a happy ending. As PM said, Cheap Charlies are probably going to get the brush-off as I think in general the showgirls are going to be a tad more picky.
                          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X