Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Airport to Pattaya... (LINKS!)

I've tried the search key but I'm useless.
    Just trying to find any up to date info on
    going straight from Bangkok Airport to
    Pattaya. Any help will be appreciated.

Bus, taxi, limo... piggy back? What is your preferred mode of transport?

Comment

If you're arriving in the daytime the Bell Bus is a good option.

Bell Bus

Some guys prefer to have a car service pick them up, around 1200 baht.

Or you can just grab a cab from the airport.

Comment

There are a number of options;

1. Arrange a pick up prior to arrival with a reputable operator from Pattaya.

2. Negotiate a deal with a tout as you enter the arrivals hall, remembering that they will try and get some exhorbitant amount from you if you let them.
        I'd imagine somewhere between 1400 -1600 Baht is achievable, however there is no doubt that oil prices will be having an impact.

3. Take a metered taxi from the airport to Pattaya. The official price is 1,050 baht, plus 60 baht for expressway charges.

4. Take the complimentary shuttle bus from the kerb outside the arrivals area to the Transport Centre and then buy a ticket on one of the buses leaving for Pattaya.  Buses leave about every two hours, cost only 106 baht, and take about 1 ½ hours for the trip.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Either pre-book a taxi or take your chances with one outside the terminal - there are advocates of both methods. If it's your first trip, you might want the security (and less hassle) of pre-booking. I was given the name of Mr Toom on another board. I used him on my first trip (and subsequent ones) and never been let down yet. Contact him by email at [email protected].
          You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
          I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

Here are some old posts with relevant information on taxi or bus service to Pattaya:

Transport Services at Suvarnabhumi Airport

Bus from Airport to Pattaya

Bell Bus Service from Pattaya to Airport and Vice Versa

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(koykaeng @ Aug. 02 2008,04:52) 3. Take a metered taxi from the airport to Pattaya. The official price is 1,050 baht, plus 60 baht for expressway charges.
              Good info KK. Seems easier than arranging for a car.

Comment

Sorry for the question but I just thought some one might be able to assist me and give me an idea of modes and prices for transport from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya and the times this transport is available.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info.Its much appreciated.

Comment

(wow @ Aug. 02 2008,19:56) Sorry for the question but I just thought some one might be able to assist me and give me an idea of modes and prices for transport from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya and the times this transport is available.

Thanks
                    How about I have my chauffeurs uniform laundered and pick you up myself ?

Cheers
                    Koykaeng

Comment

Do some reading all the information you want is there in some the the links that have been posted re: schedules for buses, etc.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks Koykaeng a chauffered limo would be nice , but I think I will stick with you're suggestion of a metered taxi. Thanks everyone for all you're help.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Aug. 03 2008,03:52) There are a number of options;

3. Take a metered taxi from the airport to Pattaya. The official price is 1,050 baht, plus 60 baht for expressway charges.
                          When's the last time you got this price.

I've been using this method every month for the last 7 or so and the price with tolls is 1350 to 1400 (as set by the lady at the booth).

fyi: you now go out door #3 to get taxis... used to be #4 for a while.. and before that on the ground floor.

Comment

(johnlbx @ Aug. 02 2008,20:14) When's the last time you got this price.
                            I think it was before World War II.

Actually, I tend to pre-book a private car, but thanks for the clarification.

Jokes aside, oil prices have really pushed the costs skyward !

Cheers
                            Koykaeng

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 02 2008,19:42) Bus, taxi, limo... piggy back? What is your preferred mode of transport?  
                              I once travelled Bangkok to Pattaya on the back of a giant frog
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                              X