X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the aviator iwtf

i have herd if you go downstairs you can get bell bus service to patts.
    unsure where but sure someone on here will know.
    about 2 hrs to patts and around 450b

stevie

Comment

Here you go guys, some info on getting to Pattaya.

http://www.pattaya-funtown.com/get_to_pattaya.html

Comment

(parada @ Sep. 15 2009,00:12) love the aviator    iwtf
        Leonardo fan?
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(iwtf @ Sep. 14 2009,07:52) MR T CAR SERVICE, can you book this online in advance , let me know, thanks
          Yes, you can arrange for Mr T to pick you up at the airport.  If u tell him what flight number and arrival time, the driverwill have a sign with your name on it at the airport.

1000 baht from the airport to Pattaya which includes tolls.  Add on another 100 baht as a tip so it turns out to be 1100.

[email protected]

(don't forget the underscore between mr AND ttaxi)

Great avatar bro!    

Comment

UPDATE: the public taxi stand has now moved back down to level 1 (1 floor down from arrivals hall). I got in 10:30 pm on Saturday night. They have reorganized things to improve efficiency. There are now 4 counters to process the queue, and open the amount of counters according to peak arrival times. When I got there there were about 20 in the queue and 2 counters opened. I only had to wait around 5 minutes and got my taxi. Much better than the past! The taxi driver made no attempts to ask for a flat fee, simply switched the meter on as we left. The slip clearly states in Thai and English the fee will be the meter rate, plus 50 Baht airport surchage, and toll fees if you chose that route. The total cost was 320 Baht, and I gave a 50 Baht tip as he didn't drive like a maniac and still got to my hotel on Sukhumvit soi 11 in about 20 minutes. If the driver does try to ask for a fixed fee there is a number on the slip to report him - note the taxi number if this happens so they can take action.

Also no signs of taxi touts as the airport seems to be much serious about cleaning things up this time!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
            X