X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Bike Week

If around Pattaya on February 13-14, it is worth at least a few hours, to go to "Pattaya Bike Week".

The event has been held 11 times before.
    The event seems not to have any web-page, probably because there is no need for one.

If you can figure out how to transport yourself to the intersection of Sukhumwit and soi Chaiyapruek, about 3 km south of Tesco-Lotus, then that's the hardest part.

I prefer the entertainment in the evenings.
    People-watching and looking at bikes is probably better in the late afternoon, possibly.

Almost everybody wears black T-shirts. If you want to blend in, I would say a black T-shirt with a Bob Marley picture will do.

I never saw any ladyboys there. However, 2 years ago I spotted an employee from Jenny Star Bar(the male waiter who worked behind the counter). But with my ex-girlfriend in tow, he had to be ignored; there was no need for her to hear that I was "an acquaintance to the prostitutes of his workplace".
    (Yes, Naang Faa, shame on me, if there is reason to believe that I cheated.)    

Pertaining to safety, there are a lot of off-duty police there. At least one of the food vendors, seemed to be the wife of an officer. (Mostly off-duty officers with families, eating at her "food-tent".)

If someone decides to go, please give a report, 'cuz I aint gonna make it, to this year's show.
    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
    I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

(The info in this post, has been moved(merged) to the post above.)  
    "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.

Comment

Last year (Feb 2008) I was in the Baby Dolls bar and in walks about 25 members of the Mad Dogs biker gang... it was like like being in a movie or something... I've never been in a bar full of bikers before... it was kind a kool...

I found their website here:
      http://www.mdmc.org/

They seemed like really kool guys.

Comment

(BAM @ Feb. 04 2009,22:50) Last year (Feb 2008) I was in the Baby Dolls bar and in walks about 25 members of the Mad Dogs biker gang... it was like like being in a movie or something...  I've never been in a bar full of bikers before... it was kind a kool...  

I found their website here:
        http://www.mdmc.org/

They seemed like really kool guys.
        Why didnt you take them all to Jenny Star bar!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Even better. The above poster will easily find the bar of the above biker club, located between the Dolphin Roundabout, and "the Naklua lb-bars".

Just enter the bar, and say that you are into ladyboys, because you can not find any GGs in Pattaya, that turn you on!
          That should get you a laugh, as an "ice breaker".

Less likely, is that someone will ask you to "piss off".
          (Anywhere in the world, that means:
          1. Shut up
          2. Pay your bill.
          3. Leave!)

Maybe I will have to be the one to write a "trip report" from that bar.

And if you are in doubt about the do's and don'ts in a biker bar:
          Ask Paultain, if no one else.
          He seems to speak "their language".

(On this board, I can not remember anybody giving crap advice, without receiving feedback.)

Cheers, fellow mongers!

Comment

Working...
          X