First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggage X-ray workers strike

Here's the story from The Nation:

Baggage x-ray workers of Suvarnabhumi airport strike

Some 300 workers of Loxley, who are in charge of manning baggage x-ray machines at the Suvarnabhumi International airport protested at the airport Thursday morning.

They demonstrated in front of Gate 8 of the passenger terminal at 8 am.

Later, they were joined by baggage checking staff at 9:24 am.

They workers demanded their employer to honour the promise to give a special bonus of Bt3,000 for working without taking a leave from December 15 to January 15.

The Nation
    If this goes for long, there will be delays and disruptions with flights at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Thanks for the up, RXP...

There's a lot of this reneging going on at the moment. In the UK, that fat idiot Smith pulled a promised pay raise to the police.

Let's hope that it's all sorted by next week. I couldn't stand too much more of this weather - At the moment I need a magnifying glass to see my shriveled up tackle!
    Attached Files

Comment

so  whats  new????
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

They're just upset after they X-rayed my bag and saw my toy collection ...  

BTW I left these toys behind and donated them all to the local orphanage.... they'll soon be showing up in some very nice hardcore Ladyboy fuck films... I'll post pics when I have some for yeah€¦€¦€¦..
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

lol Bam. I am not surprised that bag was checked and doubt it was for the dildo in the bottom but the wire that seems to loop around (top right) and make its way to the lock. That upper mid-right section looks very suspect!!

Comment

(bangkoksins @ Feb. 06 2009,12:53) lol Bam. I am not surprised that bag was checked and doubt it was for the dildo in the bottom but the wire that seems to loop around (top right) and make its way to the lock. That upper mid-right section looks very suspect!!
              It's a curling iron.

Comment

Flew in yesterday and everything went smooth. Flight landed at 10:50am and I was checked into my hotel on Sukhumvit before noon.

Comment

Best to travel with only the clothes on your back
                  Perhaps some cash and condoms too
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

The strike barely lasted a day, much ado about nothing here

Comment

Working...
                    X