Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magha Bucha Day is next Monday - Bars open?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magha Bucha Day is next Monday - Bars open?

I was somewhat astonished when I heard that the Magha Bucha Day would be next Monday. Supposed to be an important holiday.

Will the bars still be open?

Comment

Its the 9th, as usual no on knows, but the rumor is bars will be open but no music
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

In asking in bars around town, I have mostly got the answer "open" because there has been no written police notice given as of yet. But it would surprise me if Pattaya is in full-swing tomorrow.

Comment

Closed in phuket apparently. Early bar closures again due to a royal being on the island as well.
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I think closed in Pattaya, I was at Kitten club at midnight when they announced they would be closed the next day. Talk about advance notice.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Banged a girl late this morning who works at the complex of beer bars on Soi Diana, about 100 meters from Sukhumvit.  She said that the bar is open tonight, and serving drinks too, but no music will be played.

Gogo's might be different than beer bars, and one area of town might be dfferent than another. TIT.

PS  If no music will be played, this is a good day for Kahuna to go to the Family Bar in Naklua. He'll avoid that gawd-awful shit they play that drives away customers.   Bring deepthroat, I want to read a first-timer report on Naklua.  

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 09 2009,15:36) If no music will be played, this is a good day for Kahuna to go to the Family Bar in Naklua. He'll avoid that gawd-awful shit they play that drives away customers.  
                Went there last week thank you...I still can't hear a damn thing...

Ezy is closed this evening...They went off on one of their monthly or so road trips...

I don't know about the other bars...I suppose I'll find out...

BTW...Your Naklua Toilet Sweetie says hello mate...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

What a joke in Phuket, some open some closed, no one knows WTF is going on. I guess we'll find out when the MiB go around fining farang bar owners
                  I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                  X