X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonic irrigation

Always thought about having a colonic. Where would be a good, professional place in Bangkok to get one done?

try a roadside food vendor ?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

No idea what it is - but bumrungrad hospital would be my suggestion.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

(simon_125 @ Feb. 09 2009,00:37) Always thought about having a colonic. Where would be a good, professional place in Bangkok to get one done?
        Ask Foxxee. He's the expert and it only cost him 5 baht...

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 08 2009,20:05) No idea what it is - but bumrungrad hospital would be my suggestion.    
          Wikipedia is your friend  
          Dutch.

Comment

Hi Simon,

Have a look at these links for starters;

http://www.vibhavadi.com/english/eve...ail.php?id=396

http://www.hydrohealth.co.th/

http://www.triaintegrativewellness.com/

http://www.absoluteyogabangkok.com/h...ss.php?lang=en

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Feb. 08 2009,12:44) try a roadside food vendor ?
              tom yam kung should do the trick much simpler, although most guys here shouldn't be averse to something stuffed up their poop chute.

I got one done in SF one time, and it worked fine.
              I had a bad case of the shits and imodium would not touch it, so thought getting my bowls flushed out may help and it did.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Stogie @ Feb. 09 2009,02:00)
                (simon_125 @ Feb. 09 2009,00:37) Always thought about having a colonic. Where would be a good, professional place in Bangkok to get one done?
                Ask Foxxee. He's the expert and it only cost him 5 baht...  
                I would think you could get one done free
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

http://www.colonzone.org/high-colonic.php

The links at this site to the secondary pages have some lovely images of the kind of things that a high colonic can dislodge
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Is it really good to get a bowel cleaning?
                    Some said it easily destroys the bacterial flora in the intestine, and will take sometime to get it regrown.
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Anyone who has had the misfortune of having a colonoscopy could tell you how to clean out your colon.  Just buy some over the counter laxative for less than $10, drink plenty of fluids, and refrain from eating solids for two days.

Comment

Read Foxee's TR- seems to be Rum, bum and LB for a good clear out
                        I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

On Ko Phangan, you can try the Sanctuary.

Comment

... Just buy some over the counter laxative for less than $10, drink plenty of fluids, and refrain from eating solids for two days.
                            This seems like sensible advice.
                            Yeah, I would probably try this, before considering the other stuff mentioned.
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

theres a saying "dont wash your dirty laundry in public"

this thread is like washing your arse in public
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X