X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penthouse Chicks Airport Pickup

Do the Penthouse chicks really arrive at Suvarnabhumi dressed like that to pick you up?  

http://www.penthousehotel.com/videos/movie.swf

16,500 Bt for this? I hope that poor fat guy got fucked in more then one way on the trip down...

Click the link in the 'Code' tag for the video.
    It's VERY LOUD so turn down your volume!

Stogie

That ain't even a real limo !
    I'll pay 200 baht for the bus, and then spend 16,300 to BF and ST 8 of the girls
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I agree, much better ways to spend 16,000 but I do like the way her skirt blows in the wind

Comment

When I arrive in the Los, I'm tired and grungy. The last thing I want is a blowjob in the limo.

I want to get to my hotel and take a shower.

I doubt that very many people use this service.

Comment

i dont think he got anything.. as we know Thais are very clean folks. No shower No Honey.. I will save my baht when I get to town....
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Are those wheel covers on that Camry? Damn...they spare no expense!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

That video clip is a bit out dated, this is what it looks like now.
              Attached Files

Comment

Got any pics of the inside?

Comment

I would be Happy to make that video from an inside view for the team
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Feb. 19 2009,16:05) I would be Happy to make that video from an inside view for the team  
                    Yeah we could make a real slick video with what goes down in that van on the way down from Suvarnabhumi

Comment

Working...
                    X