X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suvarnabhumi Femboy

There's a friendly femboy working at Suvarnabhumi as a weapons screener with a metal detector wand.

Now I'm not sure how work assignments rotate but I found her at the final screening station in Wing C.

Before walking thru the final baggage screening I figured I'd sit down and finish my bottled water.  My gaydar was on one of the screening girls looked ladyboyish to me.  She's blonde and walked with a slightly exagerated swagger.

That day she was the one with the wand that's used if the sound goes off as u walk thru the metal detector door and so I was determined that my final cheap thrill would be to interact with her.

There are four rows so i got clear exactly which row she was responsible for.  I thought about putting my loose baht in my underwear but didn't want to get on some pervert list.

I went through and said sawadee khrap and she responded likewise but i'm sure in clubs and discos she says "ka".

She's tall with unisex styled blonde hair and earrings.

I told her I was going to New York and she said, "I'd love to go to New York" and even started singing New York, New York, and doing a little dance.  

What a country, better than a hairy TSA guy!

So at the C gates look for her on the morning shift.

Why didn't u slip her ur no. so when u are back in los again maybe you can find out if she really is a femboy
    i love t-girls

Comment

We'd guess cause PD has a lovely partner and it'd also be viewed as weird and inapropriate?

Comment

PD.. you should have taken her with asi n flight entertainment. . its a long way to NYC.. over 20 hour ride...  
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Should have asked her to show you how her wand worked!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 06 2009,19:25) There's a friendly femboy working at Suvarnabhumi as a weapons screener with a metal detector wand.
            Is that a gun oin your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
            Lost in Space!

Comment

Er, um Mr Pigg-I know a top CS at the airport and I think you ARE ALREADY on a perves list!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
              X