X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with Phuket Travel.com?

Hello Guys. Iam next month only for 3 Days in Phuket and want to travel to Phi Phi. I find this HP http://www.phuket-travel.com/speedbo....phi.htm and want to make this Trip it sounds very interesting. Have anyone make this Trip or know something about this Offer. Or any other Trips.

Thanks very much for answer

budhas, there are many tours offered to Phi Phi, some by regular boat, high speed catamaran and the speedboat as listed. You can check when you get to Phuket as there are varying prices depending on what method you take. The speed boat might bounce around a bit more than the regular boat or high speed catamaran so if you have problems with sea sickness it might not be the best trip to make. Also it is rainy season, so keep that in mind.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Normally i booked all things from germany. Now after your answer. I wait and book it from Phukek when i am there. Thanks a lot.

Comment

did day trip to Phi Phi last year - about this time

I booked it from hotel the day before

We didn't go by speedboat and probably just as well as it was wet, windy and choppy ... not unusual for this time of year
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
        X