X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going to Pattaya on Tuesday - 4pm

I am heading to Pattaya tomorrow (Tuesday) but can't leave till around 4pm, is anyone up for sharing a taxi? Message me if you are. I can't be bothered with a bus in the afternoon, not for the additional 500 baht taking into consideration taxi fares to and from the bus stations.

Cheers,
    NHscotsman

I guess not!!! haha I guess it's me and the taxi driver.

Cheers,
    Nhscotsman

Comment

Have you tried asking Joy? Now that should make for an interesting taxi ride...
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

take Jenny too.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(pacman @ May 25 2009,15:21) Have you tried asking Joy? Now that should make for an interesting taxi ride...    
          Good one, paccie. Afterall, Joy is your date to the party, nhscotsman?
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I actually thought about asking her to go down for the couple of nights but then I thought, why put myself through that of asking AGAIN. If I thought she'd go I'd take her.

Normally I take the bus down but I need to get down there fast tomorrow night. What is a decent rate to Pattaya? 1200 baht? or less

Cheers,
            NHscotsman

Comment

I know someone who is getting the bus at about the same time you are...

Maybe you'll bump into him!

Comment

I wonder if he'd want to share a taxi? Either way I'm going by taxi because by the time I pay for the taxi fares here in Bangkok and in Pattaya, I might end up paying 500 baht more and its more comfy and quicker by taxi.

If you speak to him and I am pretty sure who you are speaking of, have him message me.

Cheers,
                NHscotsman

Comment

Working...
                X