X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Tourist Visa

Saw this online this evening, not sure if it has been mentioned already. Seems the Thai government has decided to waive tourist visa fees until March 2010.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle7514.html

FFS you were quick BB- was just about to post this and prove to Borehog I DO start posts .

Alan Taylor from the Hull Consulate reckons it will significantly affect the income of some honourary consulates, but is confient that the Hull one will remain open. Good News
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Link

Thanks BB!

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Jun. 26 2009,14:53) FFS you were quick BB- was just about to post this and prove to Borehog I DO start posts .

Alan Taylor from the Hull Consulate reckons it will significantly affect the income of some honourary consulates, but is confient that the Hull one will remain open. Good News
        Sorry Ivor Biggun, and later I realised this story has be around since the 24 June so thought maybe I was late with it. Read on Thaivisa that some people are getting double entry Tourist visas free also. Worth checking if coming for a few months.

Comment

Good for guys with extended holidays, will be interesting to see if they do issue double entry visas but i doubt it. I'll stick with my non Imm 'O'- 3 to go before I'm officially retired
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
          X