First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport to Jomtien Bus

Goes to/from View Talay 1 in Jomtien.

Jomtien Airport Bus

Did not go to Thailand since the new airport opened... quite a while ...
    This bus system seems to be nice. Thank you for the link!

This terminal in Pattaya, how far is it from the downtown (say, Areca Lodge or Soi 7) ?
    I would not like to walk for kilometers pulling my suitcase , or taking a taxi for him going for an extensive city tour whilst I was just at 200m from my destination!!

Anyome tried already this bus service?
    a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

jprc2, think you'd be much better off with The Bell Bus if going from the airport to a Pattaya hotel.  200 baht and door to door service, at the Pattaya bus station you switch to a free van that takes u to your hotel.

Bell Bus

Comment

Excellent advise!...
        Besides, browsing more starting from the link you gave, I see than a taxi from the airport should cost at most 1500 baht if I am not wrong and it seems that it is about the same cost if from Bangkok city to Pattaya...

140 kms for 40usd/35euro ?? Comfort, no waiting for departure, faster, door to door... Half the price for a taxi between CDG airport to Paris, or Heathrow, or Frankfurt or Johannesburg...

With such friendly prices, I wonder if it is really worth the trouble looking for, reaching and taking a bus. After all, I suppose that most of us are not (anymore) backpackers, and some old bones need to be carefully moved for reaching the front line of the battle!!!
        a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

Thanks for this good link. I also know the Bell Service is better but my Probblem is my fly comes at 7.15 am and i think i dont get the Bell Bus at 8 this service is 8.50 great.

Comment

need info on this Bell Bus. I normally get into bangkok airport at 11:45 PM. when does the bell bus run...is it 24 hours or does it stop at a certain time.

I am referring to transport from airport to pattaya.

Comment

Do a search on the Thailand Travel information forum, you'll find the schedule, but the Bell Bus does not run that late at night, if you want to get to Pattaya when you land, it will be in a taxi.

Comment

(buckshot51 @ Oct. 20 2009,07:52) when does the bell bus run...
                Here ya go Bucky.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/routes_rates.php

Comment

Working...
                X