Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya-Hua Hin Ferry Service At Last !

From; Pattaya Today, 7th July.

Many believed it would never happen, however, the new Pattaya to Hua-Hin €˜High Speed Ferry€™, has finally made it into the water after two years of meticulous preparations by the Swedish owners. The new €˜Thai Living Ferry Co€™ craft, aptly named €˜Imagine€™, will be licensed to carry up to one hundred passengers, after it has passed its sea trials which are now taking place. The new daily service is due to start this month, hold onto your hat when making the trip.

Good news,  as i want to go to HH next trip!

It should take 2 hours max (Patts-HH) and run several times daily.

Comment

That's great news. Can't wait to try this out! Makes moving to Hua Hin that much easier!

Comment

It's a bit late. Going to HH from Patts is not that bad anymore since they have opened the new bridge and the south eastern part of the ringroad.
        How long does the ferry take? Might be nice for just a weekend outing -more fun than driving.
        Lost in Space!

Comment

Moving? Something you wanna tell us?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

www.thailivingferry.com/

Comment

Great news, can do a triangle trip now without passing thro Bangers.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how it affects the talent lineup here in Hua Hin. I could where some of the freelancers would come over to HH now and then to troll.

That could be good. The problem here is not there aren't girls, but that it's mostly the same ones year on year.
                Me at myself.com

Comment

Good Info there, Thanks

This would probably be better in the Travel Thailand Info or Living in Thailand Forum tho
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

unless somebody desides to organise a love boat cruise
                    Lost in Space!

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 20 2009,19:18) unless somebody desides to organise a love boat cruise  
                      Hua Hin Ferry+Big Bash2 = ??
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great news, I took the old ferry service from Pattaya to Bangkok once, that was a fantastic day out.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(Master Bator @ Jul. 20 2009,19:18) unless somebody desides to organise a love boat cruise  
                          Sure, why not? If 30 punters sign up and each sponsor 2 LBs, we'll have a pretty full boat!  
                          Me at myself.com

Comment

There'll be plenty of seamen................
                            My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(pentire @ Jul. 20 2009,08:27) will be licensed to carry up to one hundred passengers,
                              If they work the same way as the ferries in PI that will mean they will fit 300 onboard........ on the quiet days.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X