Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct Oz to Phuket flights

Aussie carrier launches Phuket service

PHUKET CITY: Australian long-haul carrier V Australia yesterday announced Phuket as one of its two new destinations, with direct flights to the island from Brisbane and Melbourne set to begin later this year.

Twice weekly flights to Phuket from Brisbane will begin on November 22, while once weekly flights from Melbourne will begin on December 3.

As part of its publicity campaign, the carrier is offering one-way tickets to Phuket from AUS$399 (10,870 baht), including taxes and surcharges.

Virgin Blue Airlines Group chief executive Brett Godfrey said V Australia would be the only airline to offer direct flights from Brisbane and Melbourne to Phuket.

V Australia, a member of the Virgin Blue Airlines group, was launched in February this year.

The airline is soon to take delivery of its fourth Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, configured in a three-class configuration.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

fuk me no sydney flights virgin can fuk off then lol cheers snickooooo good info for melbo and brisbo peeps
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Spoken like a true Sydney boy...    

Such a measured & understanding attitude...   just the sort of Aussie tourist Phuket needs...        
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

V Australia can get $!@$!@$

When i pick up return fares for as low as $229 AUD to Phuket on Air Asia -- they win my business (even if i have to stop in KL)

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

What a cunt!

I just bought my tickets through Air Asia 3 weeks ago and paid $1100 return to BKK all up.
          On the same dates 15/12/2009 to 17/01/2010 I could have done it for less that $750 with V.

Why didn't they advertise this earlier?

Hope they can keep these low fares going in the future.
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Every Monday air asia releases a new special... you should never have to pay that much to fly on them.

Check every week and you can pick up some amazing bargains.

Another tip ... only book the bargains with each specials.. then wait for the next special to lock in a bargain on whatever remaining flights you need. (the beauty of fairly priced one way flights )

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
            X