Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting from the Pattaya action to the PBR!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting from the Pattaya action to the PBR!

I normally stay near Beach road so it is easy to take a Baht bus to Walking St or back along 2nd road.
    Next time I'm staying at the Pattaya bay resort.
    What is the best method to get there from Walking St with a ladyboy or 2 in tow?
    How much should a bike taxi cost if I use one?

Thanks for your help
    I just love ladyboys and trannies. I am addicted

Getting from EZY Bar to the PBR.

Exit EZY Bar, turn right towards Walking Street.

Almost immediately make a left into a little alleyway that will bring you from Soi BJ to Soi Lucky Star.

Make a left on Soi Lucky Star and take that to Pratnamrak Road which is the extension of 2nd Road. Don't cross Pratnamrak but get in a moving baht bus that's headed north (if u cross the road the baht busses are headed south). Don't get into parked baht bus that's waiting for people to overpay as a private taxi.

Get off at Soi 13/1 (the soi that LaBamba and Strngfellow's is on) and pay 10 baht per person.

Cross 2nd Road and cut thru the outdoor passageway of the Avenue Mall which is good 24/7.

Then you're out front of the PBR.

This sounds much tougher than it really is. The key is to get to Pratnamrak Road (2nd Road) and take the baht bus a short distance to the Avenue Mall.

Getting to Walking Street is even easier. Take the free PBR tuk tuk to 2nd Road, walk a very short distance to Pattaya South Road, make a right and walk one block to Walking Street,

Comment

Thanks for the info. How much would a motorbike taxi cost as sometimes certain ladyboys don't want to walk or take the baht bus.
      I just love ladyboys and trannies. I am addicted

Comment

From the Man himself!

"The Avenue" mall portal is key for you.  You'll see the backside of this monstrosity from the hotel, and you'll easily see the throughway to 2nd road, which conveniently drops you at the junction of Soi 13/1.

Another thing the man above taught me, as you may or may not know: Never talk to the baht bus man.  It immediately jacks you up to at least 100bt private taxi service.  Out of Walking St, most will loop around to the Avenue Mall within a minute, and you're home free!

Comment

The Pattaya Bay resort should add your answers to their FAQ...
          Thank you! As I will be staying also at the PBR, your information has been copied/pasted in my forum's notes...
          a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

PD.
            After leaving Ezy Bar and making a right onto Walking Street should that not read "make an other right on Walking Street" ? I dont know how you can turn left and end up on the extension of 2nd Road. But maybe my memory is failing me.
            BETO

Comment

Sorry, I misread. You make a left prior to reaching Walking street and than one more left. You are correct.
              BETO

Comment

Working...
              X