Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help picking  a seat with power for long flight

me and my friend like play some left 4 dead on laptop

on long flight any one have info on what plane have thear seat with power on

so we can play lan on the plane

www.seatguru.com

It's divided by airline company and aircraft model. Shows which seats are powered and what type of plugs (Empower/USB/N.American...) they have available. The trick is to know what aircraft you will be flying in.
    "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

thanks hope it help full

i just hope he has a awsome time after we get off the plane i know i will

Comment

many airlines still don't have any type of a power outlet for laptops or other toys; better call whomever you are flying with and see what the deal is.   Then as  EZ says you also have to ask them what is the aircraft you are flying on, and that can help you choose your seating more wisely.

when flying from east coast america to Thailand nothing is more important than choosing the proper seat[s] .... I plan it months in advance and always get  emergency row, aisle; more leg and standing room and as close to business class you can get without paying the 4K more for a seat    

good luck, safe travels and hope you can keep your laptop plugged in, most battery's last little more than a few precious hours.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

yes i know and on a gameing laptop it only a  few mins

the laptop we have or desktop size as far as power it eat the power pack up fast

i just hope thear no kids near us left 4 dead will speak the fuck out  thim lol

great game for long road trips

Comment

Working...
          X