X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flight to phuket

Every now and then I see something referring to an airport in Pattaya. Is there a flight from pattya to phuket and vise versa. My next trip I want to go to phuket for a week or so, but really hate having to waste the time going to bangkok to fly out.  

hopefully I will get some replies to my question without having to sift through the mongers who have to just comment about my ignorance.

Have a nice day.

Bangkok air out of U-Thapo airport
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

To be honest it's only a bit longer to get to Bkk airport now all but one of the overpasses are complete and there's a far better selection of cheaper flights. I do the Hkt- Bkk run 3-4 times a year and Air Asia is MY airline of choice. Once you're out of Patts its a straight run to the airport. U-Tapao is a third of the distance (as the crow flies) but on slower roads.
      I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

thanks...good to know

Comment

(Ivor Biggun @ Oct. 20 2009,22:10) To be honest it's only a bit longer to get to Bkk airport now all but one of the overpasses are complete and there's a far better selection of cheaper flights. I do the Hkt- Bkk run 3-4 times a year and Air Asia is MY airline of choice.  Once you're out of Patts its a straight run to the airport. U-Tapao is a third of the distance (as the crow flies) but on slower roads.
          Yeah,there is not a lot of distance betwen bkk-pattaya,and u-tupao-pattaya.The transit bus will cost 2oo baht,the same as the bell bus from bkk airport.The bankok airways flight to u tupao is always more expensive than the air asia flight to bkk,so for the minimal time that you save flying from phuket to pattaya you will pay more for the air fare.I wont bother with bankok air again myself,i think its a rip off compared to air asia.

Comment

Working...
          X