X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn Between Two Worlds...

.. haven't see the entire video but it looks like someone took a immature guy from the U.K. who struggles with what/where/ and how he wants to live his life; stuck in old England or whore mongering in Thailand.. well I'm sure it's crossed all our minds from time to time, but we can't live in Disneyland or Seaworld either forever and have to give some meaning to our lives other than chasing whores of any gender every night, been there done that (Subic Bay, Phil early 70's) & it gets old fast..  

..review comment excerpt from Amazon..
     A holiday of a lifetime to the "Land of Smiles" for my friend Adam, an opportunity to re-examine his mundane existence away from the worst & most depressed place in the UK, Middlesbrough in the North East of England. But what exactly is it about this exotic corner of the world that causes normally sane, level-headed individuals to consider throwing away everything they have achieved after only one or two visits to Thailand. This documentary film looks closely at the life changing experiences Thailand can provide. Temptation, lust and desire on every corner. For Adam it was just a holiday, a holiday that turns his life upside down, unaware of the physiological dangers that lay ahead of him as adapting back to your old life can be devastating. Watch as Adam's reality becomes entangled with fantasy in which life changing decisions have to be made in which Adam finds himself Torn Between Two Worlds.  

http://www.youtube.com/v/7gVhnID2NWM..._embedded&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/7gVhnID2NWM..._embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344">
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Great video.

I guess anyone who visits LOS regularly and then goes back home to work at their mundane job dreaming about the next trip is torn between two worlds.

Probably a lot of guys here would agree to that, I know I do.
    dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
    X