X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Taxi

During my last trip to LOS I used Apple taxi service as usual. Whenever I called her to arrange a pickup she told me she was unable to attend to my transport personally but would have someone reliable replace her. She told me she was experiencing serious head pain and was in the hospital for tests.

When I returned to Canada I sent her a note asking how she made out. This morning we chatted via MSN messenger and she informed me they discovered she has brain cancer. They do not know if it is treatable or not. She was crying because today she will have to break the news to her family. Her situation is quite dire and I was at a loss to comfort her.

This Friday she will have a complete body MRI scan to see if the cancer has spread from her brain to other areas of her body. It will be at that point they will decide if her condition is treatable.

I wished her the best of luck and told her I would pray for her recovery. I asked that she email me next week with the results. She said she would only email if she has good news.

Apple is one of the sweetest Thai people I have met during my numerous visits. She is honest, caring, generous, fair, reliable, and basically a terrific human being. For those of you who have met her I ask that you consider sending her a brief email wishing her the best and offering a few kind words of support and encouragement.

Her email address is:

[email protected]

Her phone:
    662-812-748-404

Steff

This is terrible news , I'm upset to hear it .

Apple is a young woman I'm guessing no more than early thirties, and as Steff has said a decent human being who I consider a friend .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

omg thats a sad news only met her once but she is a nice girl hope everything will be fine for her.
      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Absolutely terrible news, used her 4 times on last trip, her mate, Let I think his name was, told me once that she was in the hospital for tests, this was just in July.
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Really sad news indeed. As others have said, Apple is one of the most caring,reliable and genuine Thai people you could meet.
          I was due to see her this friday for a my trip from Swampy, but knowing Apple she will already have someone organised for the journey. I will email and give her my regards.
          Here's hoping she makes a full recovery.
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

This is very ironic I followed Steff's advice and emailed Apple last night she got back to me this morning w/ a reply about transporting me to my hotel in BKK on the 2nd of October, she seemed very professional but also friendly w/ a concise message. No hint of anything wrong, she must be a true professional to be able to reply back so soon and after finding out this horrible news. Well although we've not met yet I do wish her all the best and hope to meet her in a week or so.
            I luv ladyboys

Comment

She is indeed a professional and continues to conduct her business properly while facing this personal problem. She is a class act without a doubt and I am sure you will be properly handled by PET her surrogate driver. He too is classy, reliable, and a perfect gentleman.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steff and am looking forward to arriving I'm sorry i can't meet Apple as she sounds like a great person and I hope she kicks the big C in the ass, btw I know a very lovely GG who had brian cancer in her early 20's and it's been in remission now for about 8 years and she is leading a great and fun life.
                I luv ladyboys

Comment

I emailed Apple last night to give her my regards and wish her all the best.
                  She replied that she had been back home for two days already and is feeling much better. Also that she would see me on friday to take me to Patts!
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Great news. She told me the MRI scan was scheduled for Friday. Let us know how she is.

Comment

So sad to hear this.  Have only used Apple two times, when I visited last May for the round trip between the airport and Pattaya.  A real sweet and professional lady.  Not sure when I will again be in Thailand (the sooner the better), but I certainly hope that Apple will be providing the transportation.  My deepest wishes for her best!  

Comment

wow that sucks
                        she is such a great girl and we had a lot of fun together in the past
                        reflections

Comment

I spoke with her today and she told me she was feeling much better (pain in her head has subsided). She told me she was going back to the hospital today to have her scan and would email me next week when she receives the results.

Overall her spirits were good and she sounded much better. We all need to keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

Wrote to Apple on Sunday, and she told me that she's feeling good.  Needless to say, great news!     Although I mentioned in my last post that I didn't know when I would again be going to Thailand, looks like I am going in December! And Apple will be providing transportation.

Comment

Good stuff!!! I too will be there in December and hope she is healthy and able to continue in her business. I spoke with her recently and am awaiting news on her scan results.

Comment

Working...
                              X