Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is a taxi from airport to Na Na?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a taxi from airport to Na Na?

hey guys
    what is the going rate just to hop in a regular taxi from Suburanapum to NaNa the Landmark Hote? where do you catch the taxi now? any suggestions how to avoid long lines? thanks
    reflections

Bare taxi fare should be no more than 330 baht + whatever tip (say 30-50) the expressway tolls I think are 45 Baht.

The taxi line is usually fast moving even at busy times but if you are really in a hurry go up to departures on the top floor and go towards the Thai Airways entrance and get a taxi that is dropping off.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

RR is pretty close to the price - but the expressway tolls are 70 Baht from Suvarnabhumi to Nana. If you land during a non-peak traffic period you can take the regular roads so no toll charges and it will take just a bit longer.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I've been impressed by how quickly the line moves at the new airport as well both times I've been there, no more figuring out some strategy like at old Don Muang.

Comment

thanks guys
          reflections

Comment

Are there many Tolls? Or just 2? Thanks
            always ts for you

Comment

Just 2 tolls ..... 25 baht and 45 baht. In 3 days time it will be 70 baht very well spent!!
              TT

Comment

For those traveling light and on a very tight budget, you can take the Cityline Airport link train to Makkasan station for 15 baht (takes around 20-25 min from the airport), then take a taxi to your Sukhumvit hotel for around 50 - 60 Baht. Total cost approx 65-70 Baht, but only good if you have light luggage. If you are in a hurry, you can take the Express train which will get you to Makkasan in around 15 min, it costs 100 Baht until the end of this year and goes up to 150 Baht.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Interesting... What's the traffic like on the road from Makkasan to Nana, is any/much of it highway?

Comment

(El_hefe @ Nov. 20 2010,19:37) Interesting... What's the traffic like on the road from Makkasan to Nana, is any/much of it highway?
                    Makkasan Road is the top end of Sukhumwit Soi 3  -  click the link  Thanon Nikhom Makkasan  and you will see what I mean.   It was the location of the Bangkok workshops for Thai Railways.
                    At the right hand end of the rectangular patch you will see the silver roof of the new Makkasan Airport Link station at the top of Asoke Road.

If you get a taxi at the station it should only take 5 minutes driving time to Nana  -  5 minutes moving and however long it takes at traffic lights etc............      

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                    X