X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next stop Pattaya or Korat

Getting ready to ditch CM in a week or two. Been here almost 3 months already. I've had enough. Still deciding between Korat or Pattaya. Leaning more towards Pattaya. The only thing holding me back is the high season in Patts with the hordes of tourists and higher prices.

1. Pattaya
    I'm one of those perpetual travelers. Been living outta my suitcase for 1.5 years. I'm pretty budget-minded since I don't intend to stop my travels any time soon. Any guest house recommendations for less than 10k baht monthly in Pattaya? My only requirements are that it's guest-friendly, with internet access, attached toilet and bed. Preferably not smack center in the Pattaya madness, though I'm willing to forgo that if the price is right. I've done a search on this forum and others, so I have some idea about accommodation. But I'd like additional opinions from people on the ground, given that many places may be booked out right now.

2. Korat
    Anybody who has Korat info should chime in too. Guest houses there are cheap, so I'm more interested in the ladyboy scene. Korat info is fricken scant. Read what wikitravel has to say about Korat night life, aka "Drink" section.

Can we return your Trip Report when you are safely out of CM? (Please?)
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

A few newer and nice and under 10k baht Pattaya places Khun PigDogg and I visited recently that may have a vacancy...
      Most all are under 10k per month...Some well under 10k baht...

VIP House...038-426347

Premier Place...038-373678

19th (Ninteen) Avenue...038-375111

Living Place...038-374466

Renu House...038-050180

1 (One) Apartment...038-413331

D.C. Hill...038-250713

I've stayed at Renu for many months...I recommend it...I'm staying at the 1 Apt this trip...It's claim to fame is that the famous Emma and Moo and some
      other LBs call it their home...

The other places I've only visited, but they all seem as nice as Renu and 1 Apt...I would stay at any of them...I simply prefer the location of Renu and 1 Apt...

If you would like an email address for any of these places, let me know and I'll ship them over to you...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Moo at One Apartment huh? Gosh it's been forevar since I saw her. My first TR in 2007 kinda revolved around her. Hope I don't turn to jelly if I see Moo.

I tried googling for all these guest houses but none have websites. So emails would be great. Thanks a bunch, kahuna!

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 25 2010,21:25) Can we return your Trip Report when you are safely out of CM?  (Please?)  
          No can do boss. I intend to return to CM one day. Besides I've already promised them that I'd take my TR down. Would be slimy of me to bring it back up after leaving CM, dontcha think?

Comment

Rats!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Here ya go...........

VIP House...   [email protected]

Premier Place...   [email protected]

19th (Ninteen) Avenue... [email protected]

Living Place...   [email protected]

Renu House...   sorry ain't got one

1 (One) Apartment...   [email protected]

D.C. Hill...   [email protected]

Comment

Awesome stuff my man! I'll get you a beer if our paths cross.

Comment

You're very welcome...I'm sure PigDogg has more...He's our resident Pattaya Real Estate expert...

Just write a nice long trip report and make Bumpa happy...

Comment

And while you're at it, how about a recap of how you came to be living in LOS? Financial circumstances, emotional circumstances, etc - I for one would love to hear that. OR: If you already laid all that out, perhaps you could point me to the thread or post?
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hey FF,

The reports I am hearing from Patts suggest that the high season is not what it used to be due to the lousy Euro, USD, Pound etc. Should be plenty of room there for you. Mardhi or one of the Patts locals could probably advise more accurately, but I think there will be room there for you.
                      Khorat: Having just suffered the worst flooding and casualties since early last century it would almost be charitable to go spend your Baht there. I would imagine you would be appreciated and I think your flavoursome reporting from that overlooked corner of LOS would be a winner!
                      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 26 2010,00:46) Just write a nice long trip report and make Bumpa happy...
                        (f0xxee @ Nov. 26 2010,06:04) I think  your flavoursome reporting from that overlooked corner of LOS would be a winner!
                        No way brethren. Not keen to post mah storiez while the hero is still around. Beware of this one. He works by emailing ladyboys about what we post. He doesn't need to be physically in LOS.

Comment

(deepthroat @ Nov. 26 2010,01:46) And while you're at it, how about a recap of how you came to be living in LOS? Financial circumstances, emotional circumstances, etc - I for one would love to hear that. OR: If you already laid all that out, perhaps you could point me to the thread or post?
                          Financial circumstances? When I'm not lazy, I make monie$ from teh intarnetz. Doing something similar to Bumpa, i.e. affiliate marketing. But not affiliate stuff for ladyboy paysites like Bumpa. I'm an affiliate for whatever makes me $$$. Though it's been a while since I've done any work. These blasted ladydudes have been sucking up my time. And my cokk.

I travel anywhere that seems interesting. I was drifting sex-free for 14 months, and LOS seemed like a logical choice. So here I am now. Ladyboys notwithstanding, LOS is great for real traveling. Possible itinerary next: Cambodia, then Philippines, then Bali. But my plans are very fluid. Emotional circumstances? Well I was just horny and needed to assrape people.

Comment

Emotional circumstances? Well I was just horny and needed to assrape people.
                               Gold!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Flu epidemic in Chiang Mai. Everyone's sick, including me. But I'm gonna allow myself to get sucked into the Pattaya maelstrom. To pass my flu virus to the Pattaya denizens. I'll splitsville to Korat if the Pattaya madness is maddeningly mad. Gonna take up kahuna's suggestions and stay in either Renu House or One Apartment.

Pattaya ladyboys beware. I'm coming to town.

Comment

Working...
                              X