X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing the road in Pattaya!

A couple of days ago I was going to start a comical thread giving advice on how to cross a road in Pattaya, especially now they have this great new invention called a Pelican crossing here  

I dont think the Thai's have quite got the jist of this new invention as they still fly through the fucking Zebra crossing whilst the lights are on RED    

Anyways, I will forget my advice as yesterday I got knocked down by a Pick Up truck whilst crossing Pattaya Tai (heading towards Beach Rd) near the traffic lights near the junction of 3rd road  

I had safely managed to cross the road to exchange money at the Gold shop and made it halfway back as the traffic was on hold.

I glanced left to see no oncoming traffic and thought it safe to cross the line, then "BANG" as I felt myself being catapulted maybe 6 feet in the air by this Pick Up then 'SPLAT" as I landed on my back and elbows  

I was in a state of shock for a few seconds and thankfully the driver let me get to my feet instead of just driving straight over me  

I had forgotten the Green Mans rule of looking right as well and even though this vehicle was driving on the WRONG side of the road it was probaly my fault

I hope the driver did take a look in his/her mirror to see if I was OK as I hobbled across the road as they drove off, I doubt it though  and I shouted a few   , they were a few anxious looks from other Thais too

Seriously though, gladly the driver wasnt going that fast maybe 15mph but if they were my injuries would have been a hell of lot worse or maybe even Fatal.  

As it is I was still in "shock" for a while, my back is bloody killing me, my elbows pretty scuffed up and walking and trying to sleep is a pain

Thankfully my ever so cute mia noi femboy ( Ning-Corner Bar) is taking very good care of me bless   , this is one line Im so happy I crossed    

I also have my suspicions that titleist had put a "hit" out on me as hes in town as well      

So the morale of the Story is as Blueballz would say

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

P.S. azza, it did cross my mind that the driver may have asked for damages TIT  
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Geez Dave

Glad you came out (relatively) unscathed.

I did think of Balls' line as I opened this thread too
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Dave...what a relief, I'm sure you got bags of sympathy off Titleist

Three or four days and you'll be as good as.....

Comment

(pentire @ Jan. 12 2011,11:15) Dave...what a relief, I'm sure you got bags of sympathy off Titleist
        Had a beer with him last night, he told me he would make sure next time
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

wow, sorry to hear you got hit Dave, but your in the best place for willing nurse's to come help you

you should get back to the safety of who know who

SW„¢
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,16:38) I also have my suspicions that titleist had put a "hit" out on me as hes in town well      
            Fuck it, another half arsed job performed by a thai, i shall drive the bloody thing myself next time .
            Seriously though, you were pretty lucky mate and although feeling sad and sorry right now i am sure Ning will take good care of you. Good to catch up again as always Dave
            Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

I am sure Nurse Ning will get you back to form quick smart Dave  

Take care out there Amigo

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Hope you repair quickly and that you at least put a large dent in the vehicle you so recklessly hit!       Seeing TIT it's ALWAYS farangs fault.

Comment

I'm surprised the driver didn't stop and try and charge you 10 baht...

Very glad to hear it's only sore muscles...

See you later tonight at Famous...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,16:38) Thankfully my ever so cute mia noi femboy ( Ning-Corner Bar) is taking very good care of me bless   , this is one line Im so happy I crossed
                    I remember Ziggy called it " crossing the river". Anway better watch your step down the Corner Bar Dave... the slope is very slippery i do hear on the grapevine.

Comment

I thought you would have gotten
                      to know Pattaya traffic by now?
                      Glad to hear you're only bruised though!
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jan. 12 2011,16:38) ...and even though this vehicle was driving on the WRONG side of the road it was probaly my fault...
                        This is Thailand!

Glad you are still with us, DD! Enjoy the party tonight...
                        SHEMALE.CENTER
                        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Serves you right for not looking....

damn pedestrians!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Glad you are OK Dave it must have been quite a scare .

Crossing the road must be about the most dangerous thing in Pattaya you can do , second road at Soi Diana is an ordeal to make the other side in one piece with the kamikaze pilots on motorbikes coming from all angles .

Nice to see you are being well taken care off , though if you landed on your elbows why do you have heavy bruising around your sphincter  
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Hope you don't mind, Dave!)
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X