Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else struggling to find airline "deals"?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else struggling to find airline "deals"?

This time last year (or perhaps in another few weeks) flights from SFO to BKK were running in the $1,000ish range for a July trip. Right now the cheapest I can find is $1,350ish. Is anyone else having the same problem?
    This has been a great trip filled with enlightening adventures, complete relaxation, and absolute fuck festivities! Enjoy.

On a quest for the finest...

The price of oil at $100+ USD per barrel means that the days of inexpensive air tickets are past for now, as fuel surcharges drive prices up.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I too are finding it hard to track down the good deals. It started before the latest wave of Middle East protests, too.

I don't want to go by Aeroflot!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Well, te following is true of the American market anyway.....Year 2010 is the first year that airlines in the USA have made profits in a long time. They have been reducing capacity and adding on the add ons i.e checking luggage and tring to squeeze evey dime out of every seat.

The airlines got slaughtered by 9-11 and the latest economic down turn. They are trying to recover to reduce capacity and raise various revenues. Lets add on the unrest in The Middle East, which means added fuel surcharges, and it all adds up to paying morw for airline travel.
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Went up $100 overnight.
          This has been a great trip filled with enlightening adventures, complete relaxation, and absolute fuck festivities! Enjoy.

Comment

Oddly though for $1,900 more I can get biz class which seems like a good deal relatively speaking; although I'd rather save the cash for the ladies.

Comment

Coincidentally, flights just dropped below $1,000 for April and May. Positive sign, I hope.

Comment

Looking now for early-mid June ,newark to london and then on to bkk, first flight the prices are in the stratospehere, and EVA has not even a hint of one of their "specials" to LOS, could be an expensive trip.
                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I'm trying to visit family in North Carolina greensboro begining of may....

Bangkok to how do i get there the ?? any ideas of airlines or best route ?

Comment

The days of cheap flying were numberd a long time back and the clock will  never go back. What you see now is nothing to how it will zonk up in the next five years. In the EU it will be worse than USA.

EVA have already shed most GOLD card holders and if 1cent is reduced on the fare then you dont get air miles. They snatched my Gold Card back last week and then asked me why i only use them 5 times a year... cheeky cunts

In ten years time unless you have a Swiss bank account you wont be flying anywhere, it will become a luxury again.

Comment

I got a great deal on my flight out of Heathrow for the Easter trip.

I am still sure they made a mistake!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Stop teasing! What was the deal?

Comment

First for less than business, night flights both ways.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Did they confirm where it was flying too?
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Do Etihad offer special rates to City supporters

Comment

Working...
                              X