Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of ideas.   The palace that Snick mentioned is Bang Pa-in, royal summer palace, and well worth a visit.  You can do a tour to Ayuttya by coach, stop at Palace on the way, come back to BKK by boat. Recommended.

The floating Market at Damnoen Saduak (about 90 minutes out of BKK) is very touristy these days, but still worth one visit IMO and take your camera!

Or ...... just get the orange flag ferry (as Foxxee said, from Saphan Taksin BTS) up to Nonthaburi (as I did yesterday)......about 75 minutes ... 14 baht      Then have lunch at the Rimfung Restaurant (next to chinese temple about 300 metres from ferry stop) and take the boat back.  You'll see a lot of Bangkok from the river.
    Attached Files
    TT

Comment

Reflections, the problems in Chiang Mai have all be reported to be associated with the Downtown Inn Hotel, or guests who used their facilities from nearby hotels. It's not exactly a widespread infectious epidemic. If you avoided that hotel, you would likely be safe.

However, given your limited time, there are plenty of things to do in and around Bangkok as many have posted. I would also highly recommend an evening dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya River.  The one I took my girlfriend on was the Grand Pearl - I think this is the biggest river cruise ship.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

thanks guys great advice as usual. this is my first trip with my gg so it will be an adventure. I am used to going alone or hanging with my bff in Patts--Mr Paccie. RX pharm you are correct but try explaining that to my gg? she doesnot want to go after I showed her the report someone posted about the Myocartis outbreak. I dont think it was ever meant for me to visit the north
        reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 26 2011,19:13) RX pharm you are correct but try explaining that to my gg? she doesnot want to go after I showed her the report someone posted about the Myocartis outbreak.
          I find that the need to explain things to GGs is a bit overrated; it enforces bad habits.  

Comment

(reflections @ Mar. 27 2011,07:13) I am used to going alone or hanging with my bff in Patts--Mr Paccie.
            I seem to have missed that part of my holiday...      

BFF!!                You are a funny bastard...        
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

hey Mr Pacman I am referring to the time we hung out at Stringfellows. remember? that was the first time in my life I spent time with someone with the same crazy fetish I have and it was very surreal but fun
              reflections

Comment

Of course I remember. How could I forget?
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

back then Pacman was coming up on his 1000th post now he has over 4200 wow
                  reflections

Comment

Working...
                  X