X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A trip to Hua Hin for Honda Fantasic 4 Festival

So in May 2011 I come to visit my GF in Bangkok. Here and some LB friends were off to Hua Hin for the Honda Fanatasic 4 hip hop festival, and i joined them.
    We drove out to Hua Hin from Bangkok which is a pretty easy drive of just over 2 hours. Due to my jet lag I got a little car sick on the way but after a stop for some thai soup I felt a little better.

Hua Hin is a really beautiful beach town but not too big or busy like Pattaya.

honda4.jpg

huahin6.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Tanawit Hotel and Spa Hua Hin

We stayed at the Tanawit Hotel and Spa where the ladys had already booked a room. They had stayed here before and it was very ladyboy friendly as two stayed in one room and I purchase another room for myself and my LBGF. It was very reasonable at around 650 baht per night. The hotel is very nice and clean with large rooms. It is very central but not all that close to the beach. Maybe not the place I would have chosen but the price was right. The pool looked nice and there was a free breakfast included. https://www.agoda.com/tanawit-hotel-spa/hotel/hua-hin-cha-am-th.html
    huahin2.jpghuahin3.jpghuahin4.jpghuahin5.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So we go off to the show and it was fantastic. Thousands of people partying on the beach dancing to hip hop tunes. I think this was the last year for this one as it seems it has turned into the Honda Jazz festival. I had a great time and for a while was standing in the ocean up to my chest and watching the show closer up.
      They had all sorts of stuff out here, huge portable screens to see the show from far and even a portable foam dance party.
      huahin1.jpghuahin7.jpg
      huahin11.jpghuahin10.jpg
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Visit to the wat

As everywhere there is always some Wat or monument to visit so before heading back to Bangkok we stopped for a tour. This dude is pretty freaky looking even for Thailand!
        huahin8.jpg

Here he is on his battle elephant
        huahin9.jpg
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
        X