X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand criticized for bad and creepy tourism videos

Earlier in the year Thailands Tourism beaureau released a travel video called "I Hate Thailand" that seemed to only show a man having problems in Thailand, using reverse psychology somehow to show how helpful Thais can be.
    Now they have released a tourist video labelled creepy by many as a man travels to Thailand to hunt down a girl who's picture he had seen on Instagram.

521899-52c76fe0-c06c-11e4-83e4-6c2c60814a51.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

I thought it was beautifully done... He meets a girl online with similar interests, ... like who doesn't these days?

To say its creepy and he's a stalker is a bit over the top.

However it would have been a whole lot better if she turned out to be a Ladyboy in the end LOL!

002.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BAM View Post
      I thought it was beautifully done... He meets a girl online with similar interests, ... like who doesn't these days?

To say its creepy and he's a stalker is a bit over the top.

However it would have been a whole lot better if she turned out to be a Ladyboy in the end LOL!
      Well this is sort of like guys coming to Thailand but only want to meet ladyboy Mint.
      There is thousands of ladyboys to choose from but they go thousands of miles just for one girl.
      Although the story would have been much better if she was a ladyboy.

To me Thailand is the place you go and meet someone new in person.
      You really limit yourself by doing this.

I see guys who come to meet girls in Thailand they met on a personals site and it costs them leagues more than if they just picked up the same girl in a bar site unseen.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
      X