X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a trip and have no clue

Hey guys I am going on my first trip to Asia.... I just haven't decided where to go in Asia.... Bangkok sounds like a real ladyboy hot spot. But I am wondering where is the perfect place to go and meet really gorgeous ladyboys, a descent hotel, and where I would have the best chancees of finding an actual relationship... I remember somebody posting a while back that some places the girls are really only out for money... oh and if you could give me some tips on some do's and don't's while i am there. thanks

Originally posted by
    I would have the best chancees of finding an actual relationship
    You must be an optimist. It is almost impossible to meet a LB in a bar and have a relationship with her unless you are planning on moving to Thailand and living with her. Notice I said "almost impossible" I am sure there are guys who have done it and there the odd sincere LB who will keep her promise and not work if you are taking care of her. Well I guess I am being the optimistic one now because I actually have not heard of such a thing happening.

You might want to check out the universities for girls that are not working the bars and with whom you would have a better chance of a lasting relationship. However if your time is limited then this will not be an option.

Anyway for places to go in Thailand it depends on how long you have got and what you are interested in outside of the LB scene. BKK, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Samui but are all different and have different things to offer both in the way of girls and other activities.

As far as what to do not to do.

1. Don't leaves valuables unattended whilst in the company of a LB (preferrable lock them in a safe)
    2. Don't believe anything a LB say, if it comes out of her mouth then it is surely a lie. (OK there are exceptions)
    3. When you book a hotel check if they have a guest charge or joiners fee.
    4. Make sure you agree on price before leaving the bar. (Some punters might not agree with this but always works for me)
    5. Make sure she is clear on what you will expect from her when you get back to your room.
    6. Don't expect a LB to be on time or even turn up for that matter as if she gets a better offer she will take it.

There are other I am sure but the brain is not working so well at the moment, but I am sure the other members will chime in.

Comment

why dont you visit philippines........its nice in here for vacation too.
      and if youre looking for a relationship with some ladyboys, then philippines is the place to be.....
      check it out......
      i can help you if you decide to come here.

Comment

Originally posted by
        why dont you visit philippines........its nice in here for vacation too.
        and if youre looking for a relationship with some ladyboys, then philippines is the place to be.....
        Christophcarey, Aubrey is right. I was in Cebu in May, and I certainly felt I could make some proper friends/girlfirends down there, which is not something I have ever felt in Thailand.

Remember, all the girls you will meet in the bars in Thailand are working girls full time. That is not the case in the PI. Most of the girls down there really are at university, or have jobs.
        Mister Arse

Comment

thanks... for the input ... but i am not sure whether i will stay permanently or not... it depends on how connected i am to the people and how easy communication is... i live the phillipines.... and did i mention that i am 21 years old so i might get taken in as a sucker... I really want to meet some nice people and of course have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by
            i live the phillipines.... and did i mention that i am 21 years old so i might get taken in as a sucker...
            Hi Chris

If you feel unsure of yourself with the lbs they will sense this and take advantage. (Like a shark smelling blood). If you live in the Phil, and presumably know the culture, you may be better off searching through this form for the information about places like Cebu and use that as a starting point.

good luck

WiseTraveller

Comment

Another sound piece of advice, under no circumstances ever give a LB money BEFORE the deed is completed. If she bitches, fuck her and get rid of her A.S.A.P. Some of these LB's, especially if you take one from KCIII, try to tell you that is the way it is. Also, tell them you want short time, if you tell them you want long time most of them will agree and tell you it's 3000 to 4000 Baht. After you have had about two hours of fun they suddenly think that is Long Time and will leave. If you want her to stay the night tell her you will take care of her in the morning and before.
              Always remember, they are not after your heart, only your money.

Comment

how much money would you all reccomend for a person to bring.

Comment

Chris

Although we all have different budgets and circumstances etc
                  I always tell people bring as much money as you can possibly muster! If your going all that way to have the time of your life you dont wanna be watching the pennies. Go there do EVERYTHING you wanna do and worry about the costs when you get back!

I normally get through £140 a day food, accom, beer, sex etc but my obviously you can do it on a fraction of that!
                  save save save=spend spend spend=experiences never to be forgotten!

Comment

hi chris,
                    if you will visit cebu, i dont think the ladyboys wont take advantage of you being 21.....i hope you will be coming here and we could meet...im sure you will have a nice time and you will have fun....that i can assure you....

Comment

it would be great if we meet....i can be your tour guide.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by (christophcarey @ Oct. 06 2004,22:07)
                        thanks... for the input ... but i am not sure whether i will stay permanently or not... it depends on how connected i am to the people and how easy communication is... i live the phillipines.... and did i mention that i am 21 years old so i might get taken in as a sucker... I really want to meet some nice people and of course have fun.
                        Hey dude, if you live in PI, how about letting us know what you think of the LB scene there? And, is the fact you're planning a trip to LOS an indication of what you think of the PI LB's, or are you looking for variety or anonymity (I know 1st hand how the PI girls love to gossip about the guys)?
                        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Hey dude, if you live in PI, how about letting us know what you think of the LB scene there?
                          I assumed that was a typo ie I LOVE the Pi. His post does not make sense otherwise
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                            would be great if we meet....i can be your tour guide....
                            Christoph. DEFINITELY do this. The Pi scene is more spread out than Thailand, so you will save yourself a lot of time and hassle if you get Aubrey to help you.

I was there for 9 days, and if I would have lost half my holiday screwing around if I had not asked one of the girls to be my tour guide. That was the best dollars I spent all week.
                            Mister Arse

Comment

I must say that spending some time going through the forums here ensures you can hit the ground running when you arrive - hotels, bars girls, general advice.

Have just returned from another visit to BKK based on advice on ATS - was a great success. The Nana maybe cheap but frees cash for more interesting pastimes. Of course its right next to the action, and has a 24-hour restaurant if you feel peckish. At 1am everyone congregates in front of the hotel. Several LBs spend some time in the coffee shop after the bars close if all else fails - at least they are someone to chat with.

After checking in and getting a siesta, was across the road to the Big Dogs bar to watch the evening parade as the LBs arrive for work about 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Gives you that buzz about being in BKK again. Then perhaps off to find a good restaurant to build up your strength. Then back to the Cascades, Casanovas and Obsessions. If you've done your homework in these forums you will have a pretty good idea of what is around. As another correspondent here suggested - Casc is the pretties, Obs the workers and Casan the big strong LBs. Dont let them crowd you - have a good look around, buy a few drinks, chat to mamasan. ST seems to be around 1500 - 2000, LT from 3000. Bar fines standard at 600 baht, ST in your room, or upstairs in the 3rd floor plaza rooms at 300 baht. Bars close sharp at 1am. If you go back to hotel make sure the LB has an ID or she may not be allowed upstairs. And of course that she is 18+ : birth date on or earlier than 2528.

Skytrain and new MRT underground cheap and good for travelling. Shopping next station at Asoke - Times Square and Robinsons. Also some great restaurants. Metered taxis OK, but traffic delays numerous. Why not try the motorcycle taxis at most main road junctions - drivers with dayglo vests. They weave in and out of the cars - but agree charge beforehand.

For afternoon amusement you might try the Golden Cock bar off Soi Than Tawan in Patpong. Not many LBs but sexy guys.

All in all have a great time - some knowledge of what, where and what to expect helps a great deal to not waste time. But dont try to preplan everything - allow for the unexpected, go with the flow. Its a fab experience and not too expensive - unless of course you take an LB shopping..........

Shall be back there soon

Comment

Working...
                              X