Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning a thailand trip (were should i go?)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning a thailand trip (were should i go?)

well I am planning a trip next summer hols to thailand, the trip is a package were i go to bangkok, chiang mai, and the thiland beaches.

Which I think i spend three days in each.

what places are ood to go to get ladyboy fun?

Top right hand corner see three buttons 'search' 'members' 'help'

Click on search. Type in key words that interest you and the system will give you enough information to keep you going for months.

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Though what clubs do u lot recomend?

Comment

Top right hand corner see three buttons 'search' 'members' 'help'

Click on search. Type in key words that interest you and the system will give you enough information to keep you going for months.

cheers

Stogie!

Comment

I would think twice about a package unless it's the package between her legs . Hotels are dirt cheap in Thailand so if you can find airfare cheaper than the package price goforit. Package prices are generally per person based on double occupancy and you do not want a roomate.

IMO, 3-3-3 is a very rushed trip. I'd pick Bangkok and one other place.

Comment

Ditto. 3-3-3 would not make you a happy camper.

Skip Chiang Mai, stick to the Ladbyboy capitals of the world BKK alone, or maybe 1 more beach place. I would have said Phuket, but maybe Koh Samui would be a better choice now, or just Pattaya (although the beach is awful); and they're close (2 hrs drive), so you can change your mind in a minute if you really loved that girl you just left.

Comment

Ok then so a package holdiay is not a good idea

well what is the best company to go with to go to just bangkock, and a beach

Comment

Yep, the package deal is not recommended.

Best Company... another LadyBoy Lover....check to see if anyone is in town during your stay.

Once you get to BKK you will have not problem getting a LB to head to Patty with you. I would spend 2 days in BKK (pick up a LB and have her show you the sites), and then go to Patty for 3 days (with or W/o LB in tow - lot's of LB's there), and then head back to BKK for the duration. Must see in BKK - Cascades and Obsessions. I would skip KCIII.

Lotusman

Comment

Agree with most of what Lotusman says but think it's better to bring a Pattaya ladyboy to BKK than the other way around. Expected tip for a Pattaya ladyboy is 1000 baht a day while a BKK ladyboy is double that.

If HOT SEX with ladyboys is the primary reason for your trip, I'd go str8 to Pattaya from the airport and spend the end of the trip in Bangkok so you don't miss your flight. However if you want tropical paradise perhaps Samui is a better bet.

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Though what clubs do u lot recomend?
                    Use the search function, as described earlier, and check the following club names:

Obsessions
                    Cascades
                    Cassinovas
                    Nana Entertainment Plaza (the location of those 3 clubs)
                    KCIII or Kings Castle Three

Good luck

WiseTraveller

Comment

PD,

I hear you. But in general I wouldn't wouldn't bring a girl to either, much rather butterfly. But my thought is that if you bring a girl from Patty to BKK, she may not know the sites to see in BKK. I like to make day trips and look for a LB to be my guide....Can make the trips much more enjoyable.

Lotusman

Comment

If I were you, I would spend the entire time in Bangkok.
                        You will get the most fun for your money and not spread yourself too thin with your time.
                        Trust me, 9 days is not that much time if you spread it between two Thai cities.
                        Good luck.
                        Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr. Lonely @ Dec. 30 2004,00:36)
                          If I were you, I would spend the entire time in Bangkok.
                          You will get the most fun for your money and not spread yourself too thin with your time.
                          Trust me, 9 days is not that much time if you spread it between two Thai cities.
                          Good luck.
                          Mr. Lonely
                          I agree with this. I would only move between cities if I had about 3 or 4 weeks. Last time i was in BKK I only had 6 days and I was so busy I was like a lab rat on a threadmill. And that was only BKK.

Comment

I'd take a cab to Pattaya from the airport and spend a night (or two) at the end in BKK so as not to miss my plane and to check out the three bars in Nana Plaza.

Comment

"I'd take a cab to Pattaya"

How much would that cost, PD?

cheers

WT

Comment

Working...
                              X