Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bkk to pattaya

Hello,

as I would probably be in LOS in mid April, I was just wondering which is the best way to get from BKK to Pattaya, or even directly from the airport to Pattaya.
    Is a taxi expensive, the bus better...?
    How long does the ride takes ?
    Where to go once in Pattaya ? to stay (I meaned)
    Thank you for your help

Personally haven't made it to Pattaya yet, but will next time, but I know that the Dynasty offers a transfer to their Pattaya hotel transportation included

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

yeah but you have to stay at their hotel in Pattaya to go there for free. I stayed there and it is nice but too far away from walking street. takea taxi there from BKK airport it is cheap (about $35.00 dollars) and it is only 2 hours away.

Comment

It will cost 1000 Bt from just about anywhere in Bangkok. Approx two hours (or less). You can take a bus. Approx 200Bt. Depends on your budget. You can catch a bus (or Taxi) directly from the airport but i'm not sure where from exactly. Dynasty is about 50M from Second Rd and you can catch a Bhat bus around to Walking str for only 10 B. Or you can walk down Soi 13 to Beach Rd. About 300m and catch the same Bhat Bus for 10 Bt. They go round in a BIG loop which can take some time.

Comment

Hi

I went there from the airport last year on my way back from Phuket. I took the limo service (just a comfortable car). I had no interest in taking a bus. But is available from the airport. Cost for limo about 1600bt. Maybe you can get cheaper. You dont even have to look for for it. They will find you. Plus you cant miss their counters. Just a warning try not to go Friday afternoon. All the Thais from Bangkok go for the weekend and it took us almost 4 hours for what should have been a 2 hour trip. So between leaving from Phuket Hotel mid morning and arriving at about 5.30 pm in Pattaya, the whole day was wasted. In fact from now on I am going to leave early in the morning where I go from now on in Thailand. Time is too valuable.

Regards

Comment

thank azillion for those precious info. Actually I will stay a couple of days in BKK and a couple more in Pattaya, so may be the dynasty is the best option, unless some of you have a better place to stay close to walking street but not too noisy either

Comment

Dynsasty Inn in Pattaya maybe way out but there is a shuttle they have that is free and goes into town every half hour and just take a taxi back at night it is cheap enough

Comment

The Dynasty Inn in Pattaya is nice and not a shit hole like the one in NaNa

Comment

is it also LB friendly for 3some like in Nana ?

Comment

hehehe..... u guys are awesome !

Comment

i love the position of Dynasty Inn , Pattaya , it is within walking distance to everywhere . Walking Street, Mambo Cabaret, Cupido Complex , Tokyo 21 Caberet , Soi 7 and 8 , 99 suiud and a short baht bus ride to soi 6 .

Perfect position for me and the last bus ride in nov 2004 took less than 2 hours from Bkk to Pattaya Dynasty. just made it alive .

rex.

p.s and a nice little pool on da roof to feel up ya fav ladyboy.

Comment

Taxi is the best and the quickest! $40 incl Tip!

Comment

Originally posted by
                          p.s and a nice little pool on da roof to feel up ya fav ladyboy.
                          That is NOT a pool......that is just a big puddle! It is tiny
                          Mister Arse

Comment

hey Stewart, its big enough for 2 as long as your girlfriend hasn't got a big cock!

rex

Comment

Pattaya Centre Hotel is pretty central and lb friendly, If you want to make a reservation email [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X