X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mim at ns travel

I heartily recommend Mim at NS travel.  She 's an outstanding travel agent and a very nice woman.  She's also teaches English and Thai and recently opened up a massage place that gives you a free Beer Chang with your massage.
    Are you in    Stogie?

http://www.gardencentre.com.au/sunee...#NS.%20TRAVEL:

Meant to post this in the Travel info section.

Comment

Moved to the travel section! Good to know, mate!

Comment

Unlike a foot massage, it's hard to drink a Beer Chang while getting an oil massage so the drink is for afterwards I suppose. Mim's massage place which opened while I was in Pattaya is trying to find it's identity. They had both girls and boys working there but at the end of my trip I did not see the girls anymore since I'm just about the only cocksucker on Soi Sunee who prefers girls.

But having a bar area outside with a mmassage area inside is an innovative marketing idea which just might work. Think it's also a good idea for her to give away a 24 baht Beer Chang that the consumer might value at 70 baht which gets the bar area occupied.

Mim is a very clever business woman who provides service to her customers. When I had trouble with a security guard in Chaweng, she called the hotel for me the next morning. I wound up getting a 400 baht per night refund.

Comment

Working...
        X