X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai air

Does anyone know if Thai Air has power connections in business class for laptops on their Trans Oceanic flights--LAX to BKK???

I am not sure but what is the point of the business class these days without a power connection for your laptop. Sort of defeats the purpose right?

I had a quick look at the inflight services for Royal Executive on their site but does not say.

Comment

They did on my flight from Bangkok to Sydney. There was even a data port for an outside line... never tried that.

Comment

they didnot have any lap top connection. They are going to have it on their new flight non stop from New York--17 hours straight

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ Feb. 27 2005,22:40)
          Does anyone know if Thai Air has power connections in business class for laptops on their Trans Oceanic flights--LAX to BKK???
          WHO CAN FUCKING AFFORD BUSINESS CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

yes...it's new service just provided with new a/c

Comment

smuttley come on you have all the money

Comment

Originally posted by (generouschap @ April 06 2005,09:02)
                smuttley come on you have all the money
                Obviously generouschap you are completely unaware of what little regard is given to retired soldiers in th USofA

Especially ones with a penchant for ladyboy cock

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                X