X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo in bkk

Made my first tattoo 1 year ago in BKK, at 11 pm in the street in front of the Factory( between soi 5 and 7 sukh.) ..
    In june i would like to do another one but bigger tattoo on my back .So i need some advice from u .
    Where is a safe and good shop in BKK ?
    No need to say that they are alot cheaper in LOS than in swiss.. that's why i want to do that in LOS.
    thx..
    Are they some tattooed member here ?

Hey SB ! why i can't upload picture in this forum ?

hey mlay,

I had my tattoo done at joy wongs (opposite gullivers on soi 5 ), bit expensive 9500baht for just having Thailand-land of smiles(in thai writing) written on your arm, but I have had no problems with tattoo

dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ April 18 2005,01[img
      http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]hey mlay,

I had my tattoo done at joy wongs (opposite gullivers on soi 5 ),  bit expensive 9500baht  for just having Thailand-land of smiles(in thai writing) written on your arm, but I have had no problems with tattoo

dave... <!--emo&
      A word of warning about foreign language tattoos - make sure you either speak the lingo yourself or have a friend who does. I guy once knew had a tatoo in Chinese writing, which he thought read some chinese proverb when in fact it turned out to say "peanut butter"        

Dave, are you sure that's what your tat says?

Too old to die young!

Comment

I am sure jellybean, had a very trusted scourse to do translation, its definately ok as the thais read it and tell me what it says and love it too.

pheeewwwwwwwwwwww, must admit to worrying a little

dave...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Go to Japan or ask around in soi Thanya. The Japanese are the REAL Tatoo artists on this planet!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ April 18 2005,07:01)
            hey mlay,

I had my tattoo done at joy wongs (opposite gullivers on soi 5 ),  bit expensive 9500baht  for just having Thailand-land of smiles(in thai writing) written on your arm, but I have had no problems with tattoo

dave...
            Hi dave !

hopu u have a good time in LOS..
            don't know why i ask u that..i'm sure u have incredible time there...
            9500 sounds expensive to me for this kind of tattoo.. but this place is well know and provide safe and quality work for sure.

Thx for ur input and kiss Chayada for me...

Comment

Working...
            X