X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya?

Off to Pattaya in a few weeks. Can anyone tell me where the really sleazy places are?

I don't mean lb's, just the hardcore shows if any of them exist?
    Mister Arse

There used to be a place near opposite the Limmaquai bar , nr Daimond Plaza . It was on the top floor and had a big plunge bubble bath where spectators would also be invited to dive in and perform. Lots of Germans used to get in there, they seem to like this type of thing.

Not my cup of tea, i cant even remember what ist called, but you can check to see if its still there  

TC

Comment

I guess you don't want to know what are the pros and cons of Pattaya, more who are the pros and cons in Pattaya?!

Enjoy my friend and don't miss Kaos at Sunee!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by
        don't miss Kaos at Sunee!
        Been there once. Being stared at by 30 teenage thai boys in underwear is not my idea of fun
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ May 10 2005,16:06)
          Originally posted by
          Been there once. Being stared at by 30 teenage thai boys in underwear is not my idea of fun
          Hahaha.... you can be really picky, old boy...

MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ May 10 2005,10:06)
            Originally posted by
            Would you rather they were naked?

Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ May 10 2005,21:06)
              ]

thai boys in underwear is not my idea of fun
              The Bar just to the left of the Plaze entrance has three ladyboy waitress. One of them is called Jiji( not the same as the better known Jiji) and she is the best looker ive seen in Pattaya for along time. 19 year old and incredible, believe me
              Shes having a rack put in soon so she told me.

Its worth going to Pattaya just to see her ( and in fact i do)

Kaos is now also quite good for femboys , there were about 4 last month. But i do takes Stewarts point , you either like it or you dont.

Comment

Sorry if this question has already been answered guys, but where exactly is sunee plaza?

cheers, bib70

Comment

Go to the VC hotel in the main town. Next to the Hotel is Soi VC as we call it.
                  Walk down this Rd and its about 100-200 metres on the right. The "Sunee" part of the sign has fell down and now it just says plaza. There are a dozen bars and clubs , mostly gay but with a few Fem boys and youngish Ladyboys.

I was there in April and it was really good. But it can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Make sure you post us on how you found it to be. I like updates on this place............

Comment

... and make some pictures please! As we can't post pics from other sides here anymore we're depending on on members private shootings if we want to see something off the track!

MK

Comment

Working...
                    X