X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane tickets from the usa to los

I've booked all my trips online. Anyone know a good American travel agent taht specializes in thailand?

Hi PD,
    I know of 4 that have quoted and/or given good rates, though while I would not say any of them specialize in Thailand, they do very well on rates to Thailand and all Pacific Rim destinations.
    I got a good deal last time from this one: Amy Ito, Portland, OR, phone# 800 457 2788 email: [email protected]
    Also have used before, Net Prung, Whittier, Calif. 562 945-0359, [email protected].
    Also, Tracy Tsui, San Diego, Calif, email: [email protected]
    phone# 858-278-5115, web site: www.AndyTravelandTours.com

Also, Rhonda at Norcross Travel in Atlanta, Ga, phone# (888) 888-7157

I've used Net Prung, she is a very nice Thai lady, a few times and she is usually very competitive and gets good rates.
    My friend who has traveled to Thailand probably 50 times in the last 15 years, tried her, but he could not get quite as good a rates as he got from Tracy Tsui, who up until his last trip always beat everyone he ever tried. This last time, Amy Ito had the best rate.
    On my last ticket, when I specified an exact intinerary I needed to have, Rhonda, a very nice Laotian lady, and Amy, both had very close rates, as did Tracy when I checked with her. I ended up buying mine also from Amy this time. They were all within ten dollars of one another.
    So, if you want to deal with any one of four honest, energetic Asian ladies who will work hard to get you a good rate, take your pick.  
    Hope you find this info helpful mi amigo  

Comment

Thanks Lefty!

Pacific Rim! Love that phrase!

Comment

Originally posted by
        Pacific Rim! Love that phrase!
        200 baht for a ticket to that destination, right?
        Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
        X