X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand trip

How bad is the monsoon season.Thinking of going for a month in Sept.Does it rain all day,multiple days or short and heavy?Hold off for dec?

Don't hold off bro.  I was in Pattaya in early Sept the last two years and the weather seemed OK to me. A little rain is no big deal to me, and I spend most of my time in bed anyway.  Hear the weather is pretty good in Samui in Sept.  Maybe not the best time for Phuket.

Prices are cheaper in Sept. less crowded.

Don't postpone pleasure!  

But the weather is nicer in Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ June 21 2005,12:26)
      Don't hold off bro.  I was in Pattaya in early Sept the last two years and the weather seemed OK to me. A little rain is no big deal to me, and I spend most of my time in bed anyway.  Hear the weather is pretty good in Samui in Sept.  Maybe not the best time for Phuket.

Prices are cheaper in Sept. less crowded.

Don't postpone pleasure!  

But the weather is nicer in Dec.
      The second week of sept is chusock (korean thanksgiving) and a ton of koreans head to LOS during that time frame

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

The rainy season isn't all that rainy! For the most part we get thundery showers. The rainy season shouldn't factor in 'weather' (he he!) or not you should come here. It's not like India!

Comment

Working...
        X