X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arriving from korea

I got about 10 to 12 days to spend in Thailand and will be arriving from Korea. I want to hit Bkk, Phuket and Patayya.

If that was you, would you fly directly into Phuket and start there? Or start in Bkk then to Patayya? Any imput on how some of u have handled going to the 3 cities in the past?

(How does one make the trip from Patayya to Phuket and v.v.?)

Now that depends on what time your flight arrives..
    and can you get a direct flight to Phuket?

if your flight arrives earlymorning,,I would go to phuket,,if it arrives late afternoon,,spend a night in Bkk,,,then Phuket the morning after..
    Upto you when you go to ptty

Some mothers

BK

Comment

My order would be Pattaya-Phuket-Bangkok.

I like doing Pattaya first to get the sex out of your system and get used to the sun in small doses.

After being sexually satiated, you can then fly from U-Tapao airport to Phuket and chill on the beach etc.

I like doing Bangkok last so I don't miss my flight home.

But there's no bad way to handle the Triple Crown of cities!

Comment

I don't see how some of you guys can do it. My plans always end the second I walk into Cascades. In all of the trips I've taken to LOS, I've yet to go to Pattaya, and my Phuket trips always get cut short. If it wasn't for C+D, I wouldn't know where Phuket was.
        And I owe it all to ATS. Once I was a tourist type and occasional Lboy sampler, and now, thanks to you guys, I'm a whore. There can't be enough debauchery stuffed into one day. It takes me about a week of "2-a-days" before I can drag myself to the airport to head to Phuket, and to C+D and same same.
        Beautiful, Thailand, and interesting culture you might ask??
        I'll have you know I know every square inch of Thailand...between the Dynasty, and Nana Plaza.
        Randyman
        ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 24 2005,12:14)
          I'm a whore.
          Better a ho than a bitch!

Comment

Thanks. I still don't know which route to take, but what a good little problem to have. I would love to just stay near Nana and feast for a few weeks, but this time it's doctors orders. I need some R & R. So that's what I hope Phuket will get me. Of course, I will sample the babes there too.... I guess if I can get a good deal, I'll start in Phuket and then work my way up to Bangkok.........so I can work 'my way down' (if u catch my meaning )

Comment

Do yourself a flavour Flynn, when you arrive get a taxi straight to nana plaza and book in to the hotel you like the most, relax by a pool for the day then hit nana for a few beers and a take away and get back to the hotel,, get a taxi in morning to pattaya and when you have had enough get a flight straight down to phuket. Kick back for a while and when you need the nana feeling again get yourself a flight back up there, I travel all over the place when there due to the simple fact if i get bored staying in the same place for a few bahts i can go elsewhere no problemo!!! have a good one.

Comment

Yes, that seems to be the best route. You have to start in BKK anyway and you have to end up there again if you want to catch your flight home. So I'll make it a Bangkok sandwich, pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                X