X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on s.korea

Hello there, I have had business come up in seoul and no nothing at all about the place, can you advise me on the costs there, eg beer is ,, a macdonalds is,, a hotel cheap as possible i am not a rich man and dont care where i sleep as long as its not a sweat box!! Where to go for lbs, ggs etc, all help welcomed..
    thanks very much

For LBs, see Smuttley's excellent report on his recent trip to Itaewon. Itaewon is where you want to be, although when you find out how much you'll have to pay for a beer (try US$10 in the LB bars plus US$20 for the lady drinks) this will give you some perspective on costs in Korea.

All I can say is that if you're not a rich man, good luck...

Comment

I feel for you. Hamilton Hotel is in the heart of Itaewon. It's about $90 a night. Pretty nice hotel. Because it's right in the middle of the only LB action in Seoul it makes sense to stay there. Then u can save $ on taxi fare and there are a lot of cheap eats around. All the fast food places are there and have similar prices as in the US. Most things in the stores are priced the same too. But buying a beer in club can be pricey.

Theres a small street behind the block where Burger King is on. It has 2 or 3 LB bars. You know you are on the right street because it leads to the famous Hooker hill. Only GG's there, but can be some real hotties!
      About one good looker per each LB club, and she is usually choosen first. Bar fine is about $150 (they may start out higher to see if you bite...) Then, they have a cramped little apartment in the back where you can have your romp (no charge for the room). Also, make it clear what you want for a short time, some Korean LB's think short time is only a bj.

Comment

for thise prices-why bother?? Choke the chicken, bite the bullet, save your do$h and get to Thailand!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Working...
        X