X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian go-go

Believe it or not (and I didn't until I saw it for myself) There is a gogo bar in Pattaya featuring girls (yes, girls) from Russia and neighbors.

The place is a little hard to find, its called 'Las Vegas Club' and its on an unamed side soi off walking street.

The soi is between Soi 15 and 16, and is about 100 feet down.

I suggest a quick drink there and after that the LB at Jenny Star will look MUCH better

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

That's a go-go??? I thought I'd stumbled into a cattle market, Got to the top of the stairs, saw the Heifer on stage   turned around and left
    Too old to die young!

Comment

Yeah I've been in that place. I had 2 Thai girls with me at the time and I could tell they were really surprised by this place just by the looks on they faces. It's not run like your typical Thai go-go but more like a strip bar back home with feature stage shows. This girl came off the stage and walked around with a bottle of Vodka giving free shots.. I got one! Some nice looking Russian girls in there... I had a good time ... it's something you got to see in Pattaya at least once.

Comment

There is a hugh influx of Russians and eastern europeans in Los Angeles now. There are a couple of them at my office, and they are f'ing hot & sexy. One of the bartenders (a chick)at the old Queen Mary was russian, and incredibly sexy. I am eagerly waiting for the russian TS's to start appearing on the scene.
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
        X