X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed bar

Anyone been there? Nice place to bring a date?

For a trendy high price bar inhabitated by hi-so Thai and farang hipsters its a nice place .
    Sunday is "gay" night and you'll find more LB there - but mostly older and non-bar type.

Mystique is similar, but has more theme nights.

And for Russian Hookers try CM2

I prefer to go to RCA, especially "Slim"

For bar hopping Ratchada Soi 4
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The Bed is not really a LB place, although not long ago when I had a few days BKK break I took home 3 - hahaha.... you wont believe it - fabulous tgirls. Problem was they were all drunk, including myself, which means I realized at THEIR home (can never been that drunk to bring them to my own room), that 2 of them were post-ops.... That would have been your night POL.... geee... Anyway, the one left over made my night and the others kept trying not to loose the rythm while licking my sphincter....
      I just love BKK!

.... oh... and yes, the Bed is nice, excellent DJ line-up and you can bounce between Q-bar and Bed back and forth checking out the girls and get yourself loaded with bottles of Kamikaze!!!

I just love BKK (did I say that already??)

Although both bars are quite pricy! Weekends 600B entrance fee (2 drinks included)
      There are always rumours that Thailand is cheap. I have no clue who brings such stories up. I always nearly loose my trousers there

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Cool comment MK .... I am a bit out of the BKK scene due to my absence .... I read also something abt the bar in the BKK Post. Can somebody tell me where it is?

Cheers KC

Comment

Bed is on Sukhemvit 11, if you've ever been to QBar it very close.
          Its a very stange building that looks like something out of Woody Allen's Sleeper...All White kind of cylindrical.

Mystique is on Soi 31, very far down the Soi.

I had a good time at Bed, but I went with friends. I much prefer Slim on RCA-its more of a regular Thai hangout and I have never been there and NOT seen a couple of LB, usually college type.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

They have beds u sprawl out on?

Comment

The history behind this club is that it's a copy of a very famous club/restaurant in Amsterdam called "The Supperclub" (http://www.supperclub.nl), which exists already since the early Nineties. The specialty there is that you're lying on white matresses with pillows, while having your 5 -course menu (there is only 1 menu per night, so everybody gets the same at the same time) and watching performances, installations, stand-up comics, etc. in the middle of the room. And enclosed is a small club for the after dinner party. They also have an extremely successful CD compilation with mainly electronic and lounge music (I'd say they invented the lounge sound) compareable to the "Cafe Del Mar" compilations. That was a very revolutionary restaurant concept and a couple of years ago they opened anotherone in San Francisco and Rome and are just about to launch one in NY! The Bangkok Bed-Supperclub though has nothing to do with the original one. It's just a copy, like the Rolex at Patpong market - but quite a good one I must say!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
              X