First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok city  to pattaya

hi,

is it possible to take a taxi meters ?
    if not...where or how i can find a taxi ?
    is it possible negociate or not the price ? last march pattaya to bangkok city 800 bath and highway

thnaks

Yep, you can get one outside the arrivals hall or if its busy, head up the stairs to departures and grab a taxi dropping someone off - you'll immediately save yourself 50 baht airport fee and a wait
    Too old to die young!

Comment

Pattaya to Bangkok is much cheaper than Bangkok to Pattaya.

Comment

not from the airport, from town ...which is the best choice ?
        taxi meter ?
        which price?

Comment

Taxi Meter from Bangkok City to Pattaya will be no more than 1,300 Baht. You may haggle down to 1,100 Baht if you are shrewd and the driver is broke! A limo costs the same (about 1,300!)

Comment

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH=750 HEIGHT=300>http://penthousehotel.com/videos/movie.swf>http://penthousehotel.com/videos/movie.swf WIDTH=750 HEIGHT=300 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH>

If you really want to pay way too much then get the Penthouse Limo for only 11,500 Baht.

Or if you really want to blow some bucks while you get fucked by 2 girls in a pink van then look no where other then the Luxurious (Leather) Minibus with Executive Seating - TV's, Mirrored Glass & TWO PENTHOUSE KITTEN HOSTS that will fuck your brains out.... be sure to get drunk on the 'FREE' Champagne before you get the bill for 15,000 Baht !!!!
            http://www.penthousehotel.com/penthouse_hotel/taxi.html

Comment

From Bangkok I take the bus from Ekkami (Sukhemvit 63), 110 Baht.
              Buses leave every 30 minutes. 1.5 - 2 hours transit time.

There is probably a bus that leaves from the airport, otherwise you'd have to go to the Mo Chit bus terminal.

Watch out for "tourist" buses, sometimes they collect you in a minivan, drive you to a bus depot and make you wait while they fill the bus. I've had trips take 4 hours that way.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

just as well Penthouse doesnt have ladyboys working there,

Imagine a couple of horny bitches in those White Boots and little mini skirts, ahhhhhhhh

WoW double Bubble on the way to Pattaya.

rex

Comment

Some of there male staff is borderline femboy.

I was peeking as the guard went thru the stack of IDs, and I would guess 25% were for males, and of those I think most were Ladyboys. i.e. 25% of the 'companions' staying that night at the Penthouse were LB.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ July 29 2005,13:13)
                    just as well Penthouse doesnt have ladyboys working there,

Imagine a couple of horny bitches in those White Boots and little mini skirts, ahhhhhhhh

WoW double Bubble on the way to Pattaya.

rex
                    I'm sure if you requested that the pink van came with 2 hot Ladyboys they could find them when you're paying 15,000b. There are lots of Ladyboys and Femboys close by to the PH. The Place is right across the street from Boyz Town.

The Penthouse is open to anything and everything... so don't be shy to ask them for something kinky and from another Planet.

Comment

Originally posted by
                      otherwise you'd have to go to the Mo Chit bus terminal.
                      The Ekkamai bus terminal provides services to Pattaya also. Same price. If you are near a BTS station it maybe closer to get to. Buses every half hour.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 29 2005,14:26)
                        I was peeking as the guard went thru the stack of IDs, and I would guess 25% were for  males,
                        Snick, When you were peeking, and I know u gotta do it fast, were you looking at the pic or whether they're listed aas male or female which i guess is in tHai.

Comment

Bam you are the leader, Love the tina turner touch!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X