Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaing mai

hi guys
    can you advise on any hotels that are lb friendly in chaing mai around 1000b and also any good places to meet lbs.

Taken from the main ATS site

This is still one place that we have to explore more of; we know that Chiang Mai produces some of the most beautiful ladyboys in the world, but we still don't know where exactly to meet them in this gorgeous city because we have only been there once and for a short time. For sure we would recommend the Simon Cabaret, which is the place where we found Dina, Ponlien, Gau and Yoh and so many other beauties that we have here. Just get into a tuk-tuk and tell the guy you want the Simon and he will know where to take you; it's kind of a cruise so don't try to walk it or find it yourself. When the show ends at the end of the night, the girls all gather around the exit of the cabaret and chat and take pics with the tourists; this is the time to go over and chat up these girls, and try to take one home. They are all extremely friendly and nice, and will chat with you no problems. Great place, 30 or more ladyboys working there, and all beauties.

There was also a small cabaret downtown that we found, near the water fountains and kitty corner with the last fountain in the long row that seperates the main drag of the city. We found Note and Ce in this cabaret, which doubles as a boxing ring the other half of the time. Not a very nice place but you may get lucky and meet one or 2 cuties here; we also met Ae and Nan here.

We have also heard that there is a thriving ladyboy scene in the university crowd here, but it seems like that would be a tough nut to crack. Getting in friendly with these beautiful CM college kids would be heaven on earth if you could pull it off. Like many university campusus around Thailand, the one at CM has many future shemales going to school there.

Ponlien from the Simon also told us that there are many ladyboys in Tapar road but we never had the chance to go and check that out. Could be a good place because she says that many of her friends work down there.

Comment

Used to do a lot of business up in changmai, always tried to escape it quickly though as a little boring for me me after a night or 2 on the piss. Well anyone whom knows the place will tell you there is a very small area off the road where the night market is, not to far from the imperial hotel, i never look at the names of the bars as i would never remember them anyway the states i get into! #well back to my point and that is that there used to be a strip of bars across the road in this little community of bars that was full of lb bars, before it was lb bars it was the japs area for drinking but i suppose not enough of them went there, i am going back a year or two but i met a few nice babes there, I used to stay at a gg's appartment and she had a lb neighbour . I used to try it on with her all the time but she would never have none of it due to her friend! all things said they start off at there home of changmai and as they get through the stage 1 of beccoming a lb they then shoot off to bkk or phuket etc to make their fortune. If any one is about up there let me know how it is these days. May go next trip just for a look at how my old pals are. Take it easy out there.

Comment

Hi Guys,
        Has anyone got any recent info on LB hotels or the LB scene ,possibly some phone numbers,that they would like to share?
         I have been to Bkk and Phuket many times and am thinking of making my first trip North to check it out in a couple of weeks, but for a city that is renowned for producing some of the most attractive GGs and LBs in all of Thailand we dont have too much info on it.
         Thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
        X