X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile sim cards

I was in Thailand last May and the 12call sim card was operational. I run the credit down to nill. I return to Phuket at the end of the month, will this card accept more credit?? If not can i re activate the card and same number?? Is there a smart Ladyboy there who can help??

Here is one-2-call's website in English .....
    http://www.one-2-call.com/One2Call/otc/e/index.jsp

You can buy a refill card at 7-11 and then just press *133*refill card code#

Comment

You might be SOL and need to buy new SIM card since you let the balance drop to zero. There is a time limit to how long a SIM card can go without being topped up, let's hope in your case that you are still able to reactivate. New SIM card, new number.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Aug. 16 2005,00:38)
        New SIM card, new number.
        The SIM has its own unique number that the phone number is mapped to by the network. If a SIM was lost, stolen, damaged, or expired... then the guy€™s phone number could be transferred to a new SIM by AIS. If he can't top it up anymore, for what ever reason, I doubt the phone number would have been reassigned so fast... it's only been 3 months. He could get it back by asking at an AIS Service Center.

Comment

Register your SIM card number! Guys, if you have a Thai SIM card you have to register it by the end of the year or it will be cancelled. Malaysia has introduced the same policy - no doubt on urging from Thailand due to the problems in the south.

This move is to deal with security concerns about terrorists using non-traceable numbers to communicate, plus the growing trend to use cell phones to detonate bombs.

You can simply register at a mobile shop that sell phones. They will take your details (need passport or copy) and register your number for you.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
          X