X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exec serviced apts

Anyone have any experience with this joint? I rented the 900 sq ft penthouse with terrace and two 42" plasma tvs.Building is wireless internet everywhere plus daily maid,pool,gym for 2g for Sept.Daily breakdown it is not bad for 66 a night for a luxury apt.I will pay duplicate hotel when I go to Pat and Phuk but I am considering part/full time expat some day and want to get the live there feel.Comments appreciated.

900 square feet is quite the palace! if u got the bucks goforit!

Comment

You have Grand President and President Solitaire a few hundred yards apart. Very nice places, but I hated the fact that they add 10% service charge and 7% VAT which makes the rooms actually quite expensive.....but US$66 per night for the penthouse seems great!
      Mister Arse

Comment

Blimey man how the other half live, For that price i think i could push it!, Penthouse at that price is one hell of a deal, Another good place I know of is in soi 15 if my memory serves me correctly called star suites, Has pool on the roof and is serviced apartments, i think i payed 23k a month for a 2 bedroom but saying that it was not the biggest available, the upside is you can rent daliy,weekly monthly etc, so can be usefull and right in the heart but far enough from the noise. If you have the funds there are plenty of places always for rent in bkk, its all down to how long you want to stay and location, but in truth for a 1 bed place with pool etc in a nice area I would'nt expect to pay more than 15-18k depending on the standard, at that price i would expect a lovely place. I had a girlfriend a while back out there in bkk that payed 5k a month for a studio flat the last stop on the sky train and that was a bargin with pool wireless int and balcony!!

Comment

Greetings

Do you have the email address for the soltiare ?

I thought the solitaire hotel was only for singles!!!!!!!

James

Comment

Solitaire is great. Awesome rooms, plasma TV and DVD included, broadband too. Hi end rooms also have a jacuzzi.

The staff is VERY freindly, and I've brought in 6 LBs one weekend.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the above post, its a top joint, plus LB's really seem to like it as well, its a bit out of the way, and feels like you are not in the centre, and they can warm up their bloody tom yam in the microwave the next day.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
              X