X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los in november

I am planning to go to LOS for a few days (a holiday within a holiday) in early november.
    Dilemma. Where to go?
    Phuket? it is high season there, many ladyboys but rooms are ridiculously priced.
    Bangkok? The 600bht bar fines in Nana hurt compared to the 200 in C&D in Phuket. Hotel prices comparable to Phuket in high season.
    Khon Kaen? Never been there, but I know a GG and a ladyboy (working in a salon now) there. But how to go? I was told Air Asia flies there, but no mention of KK on their website.

Any suggestions? Tips? Help me make up my mind... Time is running out. Appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Rossi

The rooms in Phuket are 'ridiculously priced'? I have never been to Phuket so what do you consider to be 'ridiculous'? I'd like to go soon and check out Nicks NEW C & Ds.

Comment

Just so you know. It is highly likely that bar fines at C&D will go up when they move to the new bar. Also Nick said they are getting a lot more girls as the new bar will have a stage and be able to accommodate many more girls.

As far as hotel prices they did not seem ridiculous to me when I was there a week ago.

Comment

Ahem, I meant ridiculous that they raise the prices for the high season, you pay more for the same room...

I was comparing prices on the Expat and a few others, and was a bit surprised by the hike...

Ok, ok, this is certainly not the only place in the world that does it, but it is one of the places with LBs!!

So, now it is either i go to Phuket or make a combined BKK - KK trip. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Why not just say to hell with Phuket and Bangkok all together and go to Pattaya? Cheaper everything in this Sin City. You can have your choice of a ladyboy 24/7 in this Sin City.

Comment

now that's an idea...
            Actually, i have never been to Pattaya. How to get there from BKK? Convenience? Cost?
            Fom BKK airport, i can get the airport bus to nana BTS station.
            Phuket, can get a van to Patong (with the complulsory "sales pitch" stop).
            But both are cheap and convenient when not having too much luggage (as my case usually).
            I am a stingy bastard. No, actually, i prefer saving where I can so that it's all the more I can spend on the drinks and girls. Or is it girls and drinks?
            Seriously though, I really appreciate all tips & suggestions.

Comment

Wheres Pigdogg when you need him! He helped me sort out all my Pattaya issues. Check out his info and others on the Pattaya scene HERE!

Comment

OK, Booked my flight to LOS.
                have a LB friend and a GG friend in khon Kaen, so will be going straight there for 2 nights, then down to BKK for 2 nights for some sinful action.
                Anyone around in BKK around 8th and 9th Nov? Drinks?

Comment

I got a Deluxe double room booked Near Patong beach for 7 days from 20th November for 10,000 Baht. Not cheap but i wanted to go before the big price hike in dec where some of the 3 star hotels are charging 3-4,000 a night....

Comment

Originally posted by (admirer_uk2005 @ Oct. 15 2005,06:56)
                    Near
                    i think you'll be happier in patong than *near* Patong.

superior room at the rendezvous is only 700/night. ladyboy friendly, right accross the soi from the apartments nick of c&d operates.

if u need a pool, the royal paradise pool is one minute and one hunfrd baht away .

Comment

Well im only 1 k away and im told its guest friendly. they say if i dont like it after the 1st night i can go somewhere else with no more charges even tho i booked the week
                      Attached Files

Comment

i'm not really thrilled about the location. why be that far from the action unless the hotel is an exceptionally good deal?

did u reserve with a credit card?

Comment

yes i reserved via CC
                          I dont mind a short journey
                          plus its away from the hustle and bustle means i may get some sleep

Comment

Well they have a nice website and it seems like a nice enough place. And the free night deal is pretty good.

But don't underestimate the value of being extremely close to where u want to go and still be in a quiet location.

Consider making a list of a few places and do some comparison shopping the first day. You might decide that 800 a night at the Rendezvous is better than 1400 at the Sun Hill.

Comment

Stogie,
                              i hope your making your trip to C&D a bussmans holiday, it would be nice to see a photo shoot of the new bar.
                              Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
                              X