Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangkok to phuket and maybe coral island?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok to phuket and maybe coral island?

after two nights back in bangkok with a couple cuties, on the morrow i am off to phuket and am wondering if i find my dreamgurl and want to get away for some leisure, how's the little coral island resort? i hear great snorkeling, good food, beautiful quiet beach - any problem taking my upcoming favorite ladyboy? or should i just go alone? or skip it altogether? last may i saw phiphi to be a bit too much under repair, unless i really splurge to the other side of the island and hit the private/exclusive/upscale phiphi island resort ( i forget the name -- don't know if that's lb friendly either..) so, any you guys know either of those two places? i REALLY want a private place on the beach for 2-7 nights (with or even without lb if need be - i can take a change-of-pace break with a gg for a bit.) looking at baan krating jungle resort on aosane beach in phuket too. all ideas/suggestions welcome. meanwhile, i'll update a report on cocktails and dreams once i see it tomorrow night.
    peace.

This is a poor man's Tahiti overwater bungalow. But the shore the pulley boat is connected to is not the beach. That's a 5 minute moped ride or 25 minute walk.

I was there with a ladyboy companion. No hassles.

Ko Samet does not require a flight from Bangkok.

Comment

Working...
    X